Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: Black Ops inappropriate emblems

Nov 15, 2010

leukoplast wrote:

creedman21 wrote:

leukoplast wrote:
I actually haven't seen one of these emblems yet. But LOL at the people saying they have to explain what the emblems are to kids that might be watching them play . Seriously? The emblems are blurry and small, how could they possibly even notice it let alone ask 'What is that?'. Give me a break.

I'm sorry.... most people have HD tv's so not so blury..... and second. I agree with this girl. I find it anoying.... If my parents where to walk in and see it they'd be like what the crap. Yes I am 17 and old enough. But my parents are still in charge. but in the real war how many emblems like that do you see...... I like creating my own but atleast make it look decent.

Assumption fail is fail. Matter of fact I do have a HDTV, a properly calibrated one too. That is how I can tell the emblems are blurry and not 'sharp' looking. If the emblems look sharp on your TV, then you have a poor HDTV that is probably not calibrated.

At any rate, if you are worried about your parents coming in and seeing such things and not liking it, then perhaps you are still too young to be playing this game. Or your parents are oblivious to what really goes on in these online games, and makes it entirely their faults they let you play in the first place.

You will find no sympathy from me in this regard, I still think M rated games should be 18+ and kids who manage to get these games that are below 18 should have to deal with the authorities in the same way as if they were caught drinking or smoking. Also playing online should be limited to 21+ due to the potential 'mic abuse' and now the 'emblem abuse' that BO has.

Kind of ironic really, kids making these emblems are getting other kids in trouble You only have yourselves to blame for this.

So, you sound like california on there law they are trying to pass on the rating system..... Wow..... Dude. No matter how old I am, If I live in my parents house I will do that they say. I am sorry but I have more respect then most people for adults. and if they are so blury.... how the crap do people know what they are. 

Message 41 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 15, 2010

PatmanJones24 wrote:

Geez I thought this thread would be about nazi signs and other racist stuff.  But really a cartoon drawing of genitalia com'on it cant be that graphic.  So if the M rating would have said sexual suggestive material you would have been fine with it?  Also the ESRB does not rate online content.  

Lol i find it funny that this post has become a hot one. So what you see some balls on a gun its not like it will destroy your whole life and will stay scared for the rest of your life. Although if you get lucky and you get Tryarch to block that I will congratulate you. Why? Because there is a 0.0000001% chance that it will happen. Its a M+ game they dont give a .....

Message 42 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Nov 15, 2010

PatmanJones24 wrote:

Geez I thought this thread would be about nazi signs and other racist stuff.  But really a cartoon drawing of genitalia com'on it cant be that graphic.  So if the M rating would have said sexual suggestive material you would have been fine with it?  Also the ESRB does not rate online content.  

Racist stuff? The only reason why I'm not excluding this in my post is because anyone has a right to express their believes. Therefore there's not problem. A lot of us who play this game do live in American where we have these rights.

"There is nothing more annoying than two people talking while you’re trying to interrupt."
Message 43 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
805 posts

Nov 15, 2010
Erm, I'm sorry for being offensive in any ways as I respect everyone's views but grow a pair of iron b***s and just play the damn game. Im pretty sure you've seen worse stuff unless your a nerd.
sig2
Message 44 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 15, 2010

Poptoaster wrote:

PatmanJones24 wrote:

Racist stuff? The only reason why I'm not excluding this in my post is because anyone has a right to express their believes. Therefore there's not problem. A lot of us who play this game do live in American where we have these rights.

Then don't they have a right to show genitalia if they want to it's all covered by freedom of speech.  ??????

=================================

I develop the webz.

"Model, role model,roll some models in blood "

I only play SnD
Message 45 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Nov 15, 2010

PatmanJones24 wrote:

Then don't they have a right to show genitalia if they want to it's all covered by freedom of speech.  ??????

Funny how I knew you'd say something along those lines. So what you're implying is that I have the right to run nude in the streets? 

"There is nothing more annoying than two people talking while you’re trying to interrupt."
Message 46 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Nov 15, 2010

creedman21 wrote:

So, you sound like california on there law they are trying to pass on the rating system..... Wow..... Dude. No matter how old I am, If I live in my parents house I will do that they say. I am sorry but I have more respect then most people for adults. and if they are so blury.... how the crap do people know what they are. 

Kids are the reason a lot of these games end up the way they do (MW2 would have been a completely different game without the kiddies abusing everything). COD4 never had the abuse that MW2 did because back then all the kiddies were on the 360, and only mature adults and mature younger kids were on the PS3. Now the PSN is just as bad as XBL.

Message 47 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 15, 2010

Poptoaster wrote:

PatmanJones24 wrote:

Funny how I knew you'd say something along those lines. So what you're implying is that I have the right to run nude in the streets? 

I don't see the point you are trying to make but you can do whatever floats your boat it's not like your forcing me to watch you.  

=================================

I develop the webz.

"Model, role model,roll some models in blood "

I only play SnD
Message 48 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 15, 2010
I like seeing crotches as emblems, it gives me a good laugh
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 15, 2010

leukoplast wrote:

creedman21 wrote:

Kids are the reason a lot of these games end up the way they do (MW2 would have been a completely different game without the kiddies abusing everything). COD4 never had the abuse that MW2 did because back then all the kiddies were on the 360, and only mature adults and mature younger kids were on the PS3. Now the PSN is just as bad as XBL.

Yea espically since PSN is free every little kid can play. Maybe in the future there will be bans based off how you act online. Act like a little brat and you get baned for like 5 days.

Message 50 of 105 (28 Views)
0 Likes