Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: Black Ops weapons at wrong dates?

Jun 6, 2012

I am not doubting your experience and do not use wikipedia and I go by accounts of navy seals and my families accounts as well. I have family that is in the recon marines, marines, army, army rangers, navy, and airfoce pararescue and they all have nothing but good accounts for these weapons. The M416 and ACR are very cost effective and easy to maintain weapons platforms. I am just giving you evidence to it. You dont want to look it up and see for yourself, thats your problem.

It takes place in the 60s due to the fact kennedy is in it and considiering the kennedy assasination did not oucorr until 63 the game obviously is in 60, 61, 62, and 63 dates. Many weapons in this game are a decade over if not more such as the ballistic knives made in the 80s, WA200 made in the 80s ect.

And now all the sudden you do not care? kinda hipocritical. So we have little kids playing this game and it is teaching our younger generation it is OK to go against the gunevia convention and they are taking example from this game and you dont care? Seems like you diehard COD fanboys will say anything to protect your beloved series. Cod is not accurate for real life combat zones. No game is, not even the Battlefiled series. The sound of firearms, blood, carnage, and damage done in a war zone is niether portrayed accuratley or even close to what happens in real combat, but I am sure you know this.

Trust me, I will never be in the army. Pure Marine man, oh btw, did I mention I got out of training? Shipping out soon hopefully.

Message 51 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Actually, I am pointing out many flaws and lack of histtorical accuracy and due to the fact I have played BO I am only pointing out experiences from playing it. I said I will never buy it again. So I will talk about the ones I have bought and played unlike the ones I havent. Itis not rediculouse. it would be rediculouse for me to talk about BO2 when I would not buy it when it comes out and say it is historically inacurate blah, blah, blah. I only report on CODs I have played. Not rediculouse, just facts and reaserch into a game poorly thought out.

Message 52 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jun 6, 2012

It just a game. What's rediculous is that someone is now a year and a half later binging this up. Why do you keep on talking about it over and over again? We get it. You've made your point. Right or wrong you've made your point.

Free userbarsFree userbars
Message 53 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Let the thread die already. -_-

Message 54 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes