Oct 01 2013
By: memiinx First Son 2 posts

Black ops 2 season pass-- I have bought the season pass but can't download anything

[ Edited ]
2 replies 373 views Edited Oct 1, 2013

I have the season pass but can't download any map packs only nuketown 2025 and nuketown zombies. Also i have the gun and the title as season pass holder.

Can anyone help me 

I try with activision and said that it was a psn problem 

Message 1 of 3 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11707 posts

Re: Black ops 2 season pass-- I have bought the season pass but can't download anything

Oct 1, 2013

Have you tried downloading the season pass content directly from within the game itself? If you head to the multiplayer channel you should see a link relating to season pass holders over to the left, which is where you can link to the store and buy or download anything through there.

If you're going to download season pass map packs from the PlayStation Store as another means make sure that you're also on the specific map pack page for each and every map pack. The content itself will have the word "Download" instead of a price tag. By hitting the download button this will bring you to a second screen where the price that comes up for the download costs $0.00 or Free.

Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Black ops 2 season pass-- I have bought the season pass but can't download anything

Oct 1, 2013

i did, but through the in game store does not apper any map packs only the nuketown 2025 free and the nuketown zombies.

At the multiplayer screen said im a season pass holder but when i click it does not show any map packs 

also in playstation store it saids that i have the season pass an its on my download list.

i have try anything deleting the files an re installing data but still does not work 

Message 3 of 3 (351 Views)
0 Likes