Sep 18 2011
By: BernalGarcia Lombax Warrior 220 posts

Black ops Hacked!!!

18 replies 191 views Edited Sep 18, 2011

Just played a game of demo on black ops, and there was some sirius hacking going on.  very anoying.  guys just kep calling in all sorts of killstreeks, and found us so easy.  I'm a pretty good COD player so it was not that I was just getting owned.  I liked the call of duty series but its getting hacked all the time.  MW2, B ops, How can i report this abuse?  I wrote the names of the people in the room but i don't know how to report them.  I'm so pissed off right now!!!!  Hackers ruin games, and Call of Duty continues to fail to keep the games secure! 

Message 1 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12143 posts

Re: Black ops Hacked!!!

Sep 18, 2011

This is why i play medal of honor.....that and the fact i disconnect in every game

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 2 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 19, 2011

BernalGarcia wrote:

Just played a game of demo on black ops, and there was some sirius hacking going on.  very anoying.  guys just kep calling in all sorts of killstreeks, and found us so easy.  I'm a pretty good COD player so it was not that I was just getting owned.  I liked the call of duty series but its getting hacked all the time.  MW2, B ops, How can i report this abuse?  I wrote the names of the people in the room but i don't know how to report them.  I'm so ****** off right now!!!!  Hackers ruin games, and Call of Duty continues to fail to keep the games secure! 

I never come across such hacking. 9 times out of 10, everyone of your teammates get killed easily which results in a constant stream of blackbirds, gunships, and dogs which serve to kill you even more. Worest hacking I came across was a couple of players that use aimbots to shoot through walls. I'm good at COD, but I often get dumb 12 year olds on my side which results in me getting killed 25 times a match in Black Ops, and 40+ in MW2 while the other team has 6 awsome players that make a meal out of us. It is probably matchmaking that reulted in this. If the teams were skill balanced, then my Black ops KD would be over 1 but thanks to constantly getting bad teammates that get everyone killed, my KD is arond .48.

as12365b Trophy Card
Message 3 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Sep 19, 2011

I have never seen any hacking in Black Ops. MW1 and 2? YES. I have seen several people complain of hacking in Black Ops, but none of them have been able to post it for us to see. Is it possible to save that game in your fileshare, then log in on the Black Ops site and post it here?

bren92 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

Sep 19, 2011

I doubt the game was hacked.

People sometimes have great games.  Don't just arbitrarily blame it on hacking.  That should be beneath you. 

Some idiot msgd me the other week, claiming I was a hacker.  I can't even do a macro on MS Excel without using the wizard.  This clown got owned and it couldn't be that he got owned, no...I MUST be a hacker.

That's just poor.  You got owned.  Deal with it.  It's one kill in one round.  Don't send me some "HACKER!!!" message, because you only make yourself look like a jackass.

Message 5 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
906 posts

Sep 19, 2011

as12365b wrote:

BernalGarcia wrote:

Just played a game of demo on black ops, and there was some sirius hacking going on.  very anoying.  guys just kep calling in all sorts of killstreeks, and found us so easy.  I'm a pretty good COD player so it was not that I was just getting owned.  I liked the call of duty series but its getting hacked all the time.  MW2, B ops, How can i report this abuse?  I wrote the names of the people in the room but i don't know how to report them.  I'm so ****** off right now!!!!  Hackers ruin games, and Call of Duty continues to fail to keep the games secure! 

I never come across such hacking. 9 times out of 10, everyone of your teammates get killed easily which results in a constant stream of blackbirds, gunships, and dogs which serve to kill you even more. Worest hacking I came across was a couple of players that use aimbots to shoot through walls. I'm good at COD, but I often get dumb 12 year olds on my side which results in me getting killed 25 times a match in Black Ops, and 40+ in MW2 while the other team has 6 awsome players that make a meal out of us. It is probably matchmaking that reulted in this. If the teams were skill balanced, then my Black ops KD would be over 1 but thanks to constantly getting bad teammates that get everyone killed, my KD is arond .48.

as12365b Trophy Card

I agree with as#b, You should be blaming match making not accusing people of being hackers it is that crappy match making of Treyarch that can't match a good team of player with other good team of players and like as#b said the crappy match making matches a good team of players vs a bad or average team of players to make a meal out of.

Message 6 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 19, 2011

as12365b wrote:

BernalGarcia wrote:

as12365b Trophy Card

Having a .48 isn't just because you have bad teammates...

Message 7 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Sep 19, 2011

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

This is why i play medal of honor.....that and the fact i disconnect in every game

I'm a troll, a cod hater, and a bf fanboy. Say something else

People still play that excuse of a game that DICE released?

Message 8 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14945 posts

Sep 20, 2011

footballrule wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

I'm a troll, a cod hater, and a bf fanboy. Say something else

People still play that excuse of a game that DICE released?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic "There's A Soldier In All Of Us."

Around 3,000 people everyday; including me.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 9 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Sep 20, 2011

ROFL, its because you spawnwed into a game with a spawn trap. in demolition, there is only 2-4 spawns so it is VERY easy to locate people, and with a blackbird, they know where you are at all times. So yea

Message 10 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes