Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 02 2010
By: Dizzy714 Sackboy 452 posts
Offline

Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

8 replies 7 views Edited Jul 2, 2010

This is definitely a first time encounter with this type of BS, and by far the most sad - haha. Both teams full of boosters, not for nukes, just kills. Team 1 and 2 set their clan tags in numbers from 1-6, so each number on each team would match up an boost away taking turns each match. SO sad man. HEADQUARTERS, btw.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5w7hS6aEZo&fmt=22

 

Has anybody else ever seen something like this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/24/2006
Offline
11498 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

haha... but no I haven't ran into anything like this before. I did however run into a full SnD lobby full of riot shield boosters before though. I had tons of fun blowing them up and getting them pissed off

LastShot-
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/29/2010
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010
Haha that's lame. See, this is why they should have kept Cage Match. It lets the boosters boost (i.e. for headshots) and generally keeps them out of the public's eye.
-----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2009
Offline
129 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

here is what i read in this thread.

 

"people are doing things i dont like so im going to whine about it and make my self feel better"

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Seryi Volk Executive Response
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 04/17/2009
Offline
452 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

 


beefHeart wrote:

here is what i read in this thread.

 

"people are doing things i dont like so im going to whine about it and make my self feel better"


Haha, are you kidding me, moron? It's hilarious when a booster tries defending his kind. 1) I'm pretty sure this exact situation where every single player in a game mode was stat boosting has never been brought up around here or even seen before, so this makes for an interesting thread/conversation 2) There's a right and wrong way to play a game, boosting is in FACT the wrong way to play a game - because some people suck at this game and can't earn stuff by playing it the right way, should not be my problem. 3) I'm giggling in the video, guy, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. 4) If anybody feels the need to make their lives feel better, it would be the players who boost to make their stats/themselves appear good. Go back to your boring depressed life.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/20/2010
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

I have a code that fixes all of these problems - 

 

START, UP, X, DOWN, X.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

 


Dizzy714 wrote:

 


beefHeart wrote:

here is what i read in this thread.

 

"people are doing things i dont like so im going to whine about it and make my self feel better"


Haha, are you kidding me, moron? It's hilarious when a booster tries defending his kind. 1) I'm pretty sure this exact situation where every single player in a game mode was stat boosting has never been brought up around here or even seen before, so this makes for an interesting thread/conversation 2) There's a right and wrong way to play a game, boosting is in FACT the wrong way to play a game - because some people suck at this game and can't earn stuff by playing it the right way, should not be my problem. 3) I'm giggling in the video, guy, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. 4) If anybody feels the need to make their lives feel better, it would be the players who boost to make their stats/themselves appear good. Go back to your boring depressed life.

 


Wow, Defensive aren't we? No need to insult the guy personally over his opinion. Boo hoo someone boosted, They paid 60$ for the **bleep**ing game so let them do what they want. Leave the match if it bothers you so much.

 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - PR0TAGON1ST-
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/15/2009
Offline
1936 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

 


PR0TAGON1ST- wrote:

 


Dizzy714 wrote:

 


beefHeart wrote:

here is what i read in this thread.

 

"people are doing things i dont like so im going to whine about it and make my self feel better"


Haha, are you kidding me, moron? It's hilarious when a booster tries defending his kind. 1) I'm pretty sure this exact situation where every single player in a game mode was stat boosting has never been brought up around here or even seen before, so this makes for an interesting thread/conversation 2) There's a right and wrong way to play a game, boosting is in FACT the wrong way to play a game - because some people suck at this game and can't earn stuff by playing it the right way, should not be my problem. 3) I'm giggling in the video, guy, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. 4) If anybody feels the need to make their lives feel better, it would be the players who boost to make their stats/themselves appear good. Go back to your boring depressed life.

 


Wow, Defensive aren't we? No need to insult the guy personally over his opinion. Boo hoo someone boosted, They paid 60$ for the **bleep**ing game so let them do what they want. Leave the match if it bothers you so much.

 


 

Thats a good point... you paid your $60 bucks so you can boost if thats what you want to do

 

But I also paid my $60 dollars, so I can kill boosters whenever I see them, and I can blast you for being a boosting noob and a loser for cheating at the game. It makes you better to get all of the challenges, so you can use all weapons and perks.

 

Boosting = Losers

 

Thank god for America

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: Bracket System BOOSTING!? Haha step in here.

Jul 2, 2010

 


Simco876 wrote:

 


PR0TAGON1ST- wrote:

 


Dizzy714 wrote:

 


beefHeart wrote:

here is what i read in this thread.

 

"people are doing things i dont like so im going to whine about it and make my self feel better"


Haha, are you kidding me, moron? It's hilarious when a booster tries defending his kind. 1) I'm pretty sure this exact situation where every single player in a game mode was stat boosting has never been brought up around here or even seen before, so this makes for an interesting thread/conversation 2) There's a right and wrong way to play a game, boosting is in FACT the wrong way to play a game - because some people suck at this game and can't earn stuff by playing it the right way, should not be my problem. 3) I'm giggling in the video, guy, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. 4) If anybody feels the need to make their lives feel better, it would be the players who boost to make their stats/themselves appear good. Go back to your boring depressed life.

 


Wow, Defensive aren't we? No need to insult the guy personally over his opinion. Boo hoo someone boosted, They paid 60$ for the **bleep**ing game so let them do what they want. Leave the match if it bothers you so much.

 


 

Thats a good point... you paid your $60 bucks so you can boost if thats what you want to do

 

But I also paid my $60 dollars, so I can kill boosters whenever I see them, and I can blast you for being a boosting noob and a loser for cheating at the game. It makes you better to get all of the challenges, so you can use all weapons and perks.

 

Boosting = Losers

 

Thank god for America


I'm not denying your right to do so, But a lot of the times boosters boost among themselves in lobbies they created. You can call a booster a loser but it doesn't mean they suck. Lots of them just boost for titles/camo, I have a couple of boosters on my list and they can kick ass even though they boost.

 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - PR0TAGON1ST-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes