Re: Call of Duty 2012 | Help Stop HACKERS! [Ps3] [Xbox]

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

xXnInJaPoNyXx wrote:
shut up

he didnt learn that in school

I love this little guy, he's so mad LOL.  I've **bleep** a few people off before with my unconventional opinions but this kid seems really angry LOL.  He sit at his computer all day awaiting my every keystroke.  Try going outside for some fresh air once in a while,  it will help with your anger issues.  

Some times think that same thing about other people on these forums. They get so mad about CoD like it's real life. IT'S NOT PEOPLE !

Free userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 48 (192 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 10, 2012
you realize i was joking right and is saying shut up that big of an offense i mean im outside at least 2 hours a day
http://signatures.playstationer.net/sig.php?p=xXnInJaPoNyXx&b=6
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 48 (180 Views)
Gaming Beast
2255 posts

Jul 10, 2012

xXnInJaPoNyXx wrote:
you realize i was joking right and is saying shut up that big of an offense i mean im outside at least 2 hours a day

Yeah I got you that's way my 1st comment back to you was joking about touretts syndrome, my second comment was for los plauge about him being so mad at me.  These new forums make it difficult to tell exactly who someone is replying to sometimes.  And I'm never offended by anything anyone on these forums say because I believe in free speech.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 48 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

xXnInJaPoNyXx wrote:
shut up

he didnt learn that in school

I love this little guy, he's so mad LOL.  I've **bleep** a few people off before with my unconventional opinions but this kid seems really angry LOL.  He sit at his computer all day awaiting my every keystroke.  Try going outside for some fresh air once in a while,  it will help with your anger issues.  

how many hours a week you put on? oh ya 1 hour a day thats a fk load. honestly the only thing im mad about is you making me wait so long for youtube content ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 48 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 12, 2012
what does this have to do with youtube? LoL
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 48 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jul 12, 2012

xXnInJaPoNyXx wrote:
what does this have to do with youtube? LoL

must be newer to the argument with me and that guy. i told him for our 1v1 black opss i would record it for my channel on youtube, ever since then he never wanted to 1v1, and i didnt get the youtube humiliation proof i wanted for my subs

trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 48 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2255 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Lass_Plagas1 wrote:

xXnInJaPoNyXx wrote:
shut up

He didn't learn that in school

How many hours a week you put on? Oh yea 1 hour a day that's a fake load. Honestly the only thing IM mad about is you making me wait so long for youtube content ...

I'm not sure why my gaming time is so important to you but I'll answer, I usually play between 10-30+ hours a week, I would play more but I also have a full time job and full life outside vidoegames.  I also noticed you deleted me from your friendslist LOL, I guess you will never prove you are a better gamer then me by beating me at my own game.  All you had to do was gameshare SOCOM from one of your many faithful "subs" if the $5 pricetag was to high for you.  However I will accept your surrender and call it a win in my book, just remember next time you challenge someone to a 1v1 you better be ready to back it up because you made yourself look like a scared punk by not playing me in SOCOM.

As for your Youtube channel, I checked it out and your best video is the 8 sec video of my full friendslist LOLOLOLOL. If you want to see a great youtube channel check out Blackwido88   His videos are funny, entertaining and he has a personality.   Your videos are boring montages of your best games and is all about you proving you're somekind of uber elite gamer or maybe you're just stroking your over inflated ego, idk.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 48 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Are you talking to me?
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 48 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jul 15, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Lass_Plagas1 wrote:

xXnInJaPoNyXx wrote:
shut up

He didn't learn that in school

How many hours a week you put on? Oh yea 1 hour a day that's a fake load. Honestly the only thing IM mad about is you making me wait so long for youtube content ...

I'm not sure why my gaming time is so important to you but I'll answer, I usually play between 10-30+ hours a week, I would play more but I also have a full time job and full life outside vidoegames.  I also noticed you deleted me from your friendslist LOL, I guess you will never prove you are a better gamer then me by beating me at my own game.  All you had to do was gameshare SOCOM from one of your many faithful "subs" if the $5 pricetag was to high for you.  However I will accept your surrender and call it a win in my book, just remember next time you challenge someone to a 1v1 you better be ready to back it up because you made yourself look like a scared punk by not playing me in SOCOM.

As for your Youtube channel, I checked it out and your best video is the 8 sec video of my full friendslist LOLOLOLOL. If you want to see a great youtube channel check out Blackwido88   His videos are funny, entertaining and he has a personality.   Your videos are boring montages of your best games and is all about you proving you're somekind of uber elite gamer or maybe you're just stroking your over inflated ego, idk.

so saying your better than me in cod then forfitting the black ops 1v1 is a win in your book? GG and how many days play you got on socom 70+?

trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 48 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2255 posts

Jul 15, 2012

You deleted me from your friendslist and said you were to broke to buy or rent SOCOM.   Sounds like you lose

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 48 (125 Views)
0 Likes