Jun 24 2013
By: Buck7_TU First Son 1 posts

Call of Duty BO2 Server Disconnected Issues

1 replies 133 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

I have had no problems with my play station playing online at all, in fact my dad and I each have our own systems and we play on separate TV's about 20 feet apart. Lately since this past weekend I have not been able to play a single full game of BO2. He has had no issues, but mine always gives me the error and message that the black ops server is down, but he plays on. When I do finally get into a lobby, I often never get to play. Before the countdown is even up I get the dreaded Server Connection error. It goes on and on, sometimes it does not completely kick me out, it leaves me in the lobby for a few minutes with my player jumping around in the back. I hit select to look at the leaderboard and nobody else is in the game. At times it pauses the match completely and the time so I can run around the map with out anybody there. I then lag back to where I was. I am getting extremely frustrated with this.

Anybody have any ways to help? My play station is not even a year old, and also my dad has one that works perfectly fine right next to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: Call of Duty BO2 Server Disconnected Issues

Jun 25, 2013

You have eaither been banned or just try reseting your router :smileywink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://psnprofiles.com/Yexw
The one an only Yexw.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)
0 Likes