Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Campers

Jul 7, 2010
Its MW2 do you expect anything less then a **bleep** ton of campers?
EaZy_E93
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 7, 2010

Well its not just the new maps its every mode in every match there is at least 4 campers on my team or the other team its just bull.  That's why most of the rounds are ended with the time running out because people are being "Cautious" and running and stopping is understandable because of the new maps just sitting in the same building and moving to different corners is camping... For the ppl telling me to quit crying your probably a camper so yeah if you don't like what I post don't say anything back. That's my opinion ...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jul 7, 2010

It's called Objective Barebones. People still camp a bit, but most of the games I have been in were CTF, and a lot of people were running around and capturing flags. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 7, 2010

lol? well, if your being an idiot and running into the same spot you keep getting killed by the same guy, and your not changing classes, its your own fault, not theirs. if your not changing classes or keep going to the spot they keep killing you at, pretty good chance your gonna keep dying. try this: go around them, or if thats to hard, just stay away from that area for awhile. come on people, use yours heads >_<

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jul 7, 2010

X_DroppinClipz_X wrote:

not even an hour after downloading the maps i cant walk 2 feet with out being killed by a campers. About 80% of people on MW2 camp and it bull**bleep** and pointless if you HAVE to camp you are terrible thanks and have a nice night

90% of the people run-n-gun in this game. Those people you got killed by are in fact run-n-gunners.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11498 posts

Jul 7, 2010

What made you expect that there would be no campers?

LastShot-
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (9 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jul 7, 2010

You guys should be able to spot my tent rather easily. It is the big red one with a nice fire going outside with some marshmallows roasting over it lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Achieved 1000 HS with the F2000 on 7/22/10
Proud member of KmS*
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Jul 7, 2010
jacker, I wish I played that game. My first Barebones game was CTF also, and the entire enemy team was camping their flag.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jul 7, 2010
I played the for 2hours last night after i downloaded the new maps and for some reason i couldnt find a game a join a a buddy who was playing them.
Really annoyed me but... people who camp never learn the maps that well and people who run and gun are more likely to know the maps better. If you get smoked by a camper go stealth mode and stick his head with a semtex
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Re: so

Jul 7, 2010

StealthKill47 wrote:

ah i usually get killed by a sniper who never leaves his spawn sport or some guy just staring at a door. but i think im gonna take a break from call of duty. since they took moshpit out i have to play with the boosters and campers and MLC guys. there were very few campers and MLC guys in moshpit and no boosters. you can't even get halfway through a game in cod4 before the host leaves and ends the game and i never liked the multiplayer for W@W and zombies got kinda dull to me. oh well maybe black ops will be better.

I dont understand why everyone is mad about taking out moshpit. Its still there, but you have to play the new maps only...

Add me:
http://www.last.fm/user/ryanimosity
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (9 Views)
0 Likes