Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 30 2013
By: Prof_Sparktossin First Son 1 posts

Cheating must stop.

5 replies 186 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

OK peeps check out 402THUNDER402 on youtube you'll see what i mean he caught this guy  straight up using a lag switch 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Cheating must stop.

Apr 30, 2013

That would explain what happened to me during a Doom 3 match. Opponents seemed to be impossible to hit and they would teleport from spot to spot

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Prof_Sparktossin wrote:

OK peeps check out 402THUNDER402 on youtube you'll see what i mean he caught this guy  straight up using a lag switch 

Yeah I've seen a lot of THUNDER's vid's. He got this vid one time of a dude doing some crazy glitching.

Free userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5807 posts

May 5, 2013

I just do not see the fun in cheating. If a "player" is that bad at the game than they should quit playing.

photo godofwarsig34712.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (131 Views)
First Son
9 posts

May 6, 2013

I agree. I never saw much sese in getting a 50.00 game and seeing people running 30.00 aim bots and 200.00 mod controllers that are programmed to regenerate health,run faster then allowed and auto aim. I was told it was coming to a stop but it seems to just have gotton worse and it seems more and more people are running without mics in the game as well.Getting harder to put together a crew who can communicate in game when your constantly trying to change strategies to go against the cheaters. they need to fix it quick before they find people going to other games.I for one am looking at more co-op games against A.I's and single player games myself.the online gaming community is rapidly deterroriating and filling up with hack players.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

May 6, 2013

That's because they're getting enjoyment out of ruining your fun, there are people like that out there. there are some that winning is so important to them they must cheat to get that "win". it would help (not fix the problem but help) if they would remove all stats including leaderboards, they're pretty much useless these days anyway.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes