Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2012
By: PRO_X_WaRHaMmEr Lombax Warrior 115 posts

Do you see more camping in MW3?

10 replies 78 views Edited Feb 5, 2012

I know some people that say they do and some that say they think it's the same as all the other Call of Duty's. So what do you think?

Free userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
590 posts

Re: Do you see more camping in MW3?

Feb 5, 2012

At first (during the first week or so after launch), I saw just a few. But now, I'd say it's equal if not more frequent in MW3.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Feb 5, 2012

I tell you what Battlefield 3 haz waaaaaaaaaaaaaay moar campers.

http://slagzombie.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/tourettes-guy-01.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3983 posts

Feb 5, 2012

To me, it seems as if MW3 has way more campers than in previous Call of Duty games. Not sure why that would be but whatever, they're not going away and I'll be gunnin' for them!

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Feb 5, 2012

Battlefield 3 has camping but at least on those maps you have way more options on where you could go.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 5, 2012

BF3 has way more campers because we have way more COD players coming over. Note: sniping is an exception for camping. If you have played the previous BFs, you will see way less camping.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 5, 2012

I noticed way to much camping. But I think its that way because the maps are so small, clutterd, and not well desighned. Camping has always been a major problem in COD. If you are going to camp, at least show some skill and use a sniper rifle.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Feb 5, 2012

I would have to say i see alot more camping in this game than in other cods, not sure way but it could be b/c of the whole changing in certain perk slots and adding certain perks like blind eye which causes you to camp if a chopper is out, but who really knows, hate seeing camping in this game in TDM matches, i understand camping in certain games such as search and destroy but camping in tdm? no thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Feb 5, 2012

dynamitefaces wrote:

I would have to say i see alot more camping in this game than in other cods, not sure way but it could be b/c of the whole changing in certain perk slots and adding certain perks like blind eye which causes you to camp if a chopper is out, but who really knows, hate seeing camping in this game in TDM matches, i understand camping in certain games such as search and destroy but camping in tdm? no thank you

It's funny you say that I played S&D about a week ago with a friend and was called a camper and I was one or two people left. All I did is guard A and the other dude was already over by B.

Free userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Feb 5, 2012

No matter what you do in the game someone is going to scream camper b/c if they get killed that has got to be the reason, to me it depends on the situation in S&D you suppose to watch A or B so you have to "camp" the site in order to win, now if you are the team planting the bomb you should be going to plant but ive seen people who just stay at the spawn point, no matter what people are going to play the way they play and some do it to annoy b/c i cant understand how staying in one spot the whole game is having fun

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes