Aug 07 2010
By: UrbanDestroyer I Only Post Everything 1103 posts

Everyone complains about the assault rifles...

11 replies 2 views Edited Aug 7, 2010

People complain about the ACR, SCAR, and TAR-21 (anything else I missed?).....

I don't get why not about the others? They're more or less just as deadly in the hands of a good player >_<... this is just b/c they get killed by them?

I'm sure if everyone ran around witht he MP5K (like me :smileyvery-happy:) instead of the UMP, that'd be the thing to complaina bout ><.

Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Re: Everyone complains about the assault rifles...

Aug 7, 2010

well they don't know how to use them

Overpowered skills clan, this clan takes people with overpowered skills. want to join? Add me willow08_spectro
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1103 posts

Aug 7, 2010

Oh. NONE of the guns really have true recoil in this game.. people go OMG ACR IST EH LAZER GUN!

IMO the Scar is a laser gun!! Too powerful and too accurate. Funt o use but i'm just saying.

M4A1 shoots FASTER (or sounds like it) than the ACR and it almost shoots a laser line with little recoil.

The TAR 21... the iron sight is the best IMO. I can't really use a sight on it, although the RDS is manageable.

FAL is good cuz I have a trigger finger

I'm convinced no gun is OP. Cuz I've kileld somebody w/ a UMP and they shot first. fire rate FTW

Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 7, 2010

there all to easy to use thats probably why lol i use the f2000 it fun as hell lol.

n the mp5k is pretty accurate i run round using it alot lol.

Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 7, 2010

F2000 red dot man. People complain about that too. When they get killed by it. Coz its an awesome gun. The Jetski.

Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Aug 7, 2010

Any AR is good if you get used to it

i started using the FAL just for fun and im actually pretty good with it

Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 7, 2010

Have you been on the forums recently?  NOBODY complains about the assault rifles.

Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Aug 7, 2010

Players just get mad and they will complain about how they got killed, they will label the weapon that was used to shoot them a "noobweapon". You cant even take those kind of complainers seriously, I just laugh at it.

Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Aug 7, 2010

Who complains about ARs? I think almost everyone here loves the ARs considering most play team deathmatch and "camp tactically". I only use them about a quarter of the time, and if I do I'm going to use the SCAR/ M4A1/ M16/ TAR. I just don't get the players who ONLY use the ARs and camp back and think they're good, when most of the ones I've seen always get destroyed when they use an SMG without having to rely on camping back at a distance

Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 7, 2010
i got a crazy idea. why dont you people who complain about guns calling them unfair try using something else against it. if you cant seem to find a good way to stop them then its probably you. try brushing up on your skills. thats what i do. im not that great at the game compared to most but ive noticed that no matter what gun "I" use i usually get about the same K/D on average. .
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes