Fender Bender
3568 posts

Re: Geuss The Next cod.

Aug 25, 2010

Fokz wrote:

manny76548 wrote:

Use Spell Check, it prevent's prevents me from looking like a dumb ass half the time, and the other half of the time I look like an idiot.

Didn't use it this time.

notice the edit, thought it would be something funny people wouldn't catch until a couple pages but i fail.

Photobucket
Message 20 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Aug 25, 2010

nerdlegend wrote:

X-PISTOL_CHAOS-X wrote:

nerdlegend wrote:

X-PISTOL_CHAOS-X wrote:

Modern warfare games suck balls.

Waw was awesome, Hopefully BO is better

This game is for you to geuss what next years COD will be

Im geussing this it is sledgehammer games making the next one, and they said it will be an action game

So I hope they go back in time, to a time of bows and arrows, swords, axes, crossbows, flaming bottles, canons.

Call of duty: Medieval          Best cod yet      if you like this idea then build on it, if not, post your thoughts on what you think the next cod will be....

Oh and also MW is crap

It black ops

Then Call of duty : working title

Btw sledgehammer games will be first person

I guess modern warefare 3

sledgehammer and IW will merge imo bringing us MW3

What kind of name for a title is modern warfare anyway, most unoriginal title ever

Damn your right son

It should be

ZOMGlag and knife people with noobtubes : modern stuff

I can think of more unoriginal stuff

Oranges.....etc

Yes, most unoriginal name EVER.

Other names they could have used

Call of duty: Modern Noobtubing, Call of duty: Modern Lagfare, COD : Modern Teabagging, COD: Modern Real estate agents (we sell your house for a cheap cheap price)   Whats next.   Call of duty: Future Lagfare, Call of duty: Future noob tubing,

Oh and Yes, Timesplitters is the greatest fps ever made, AND I WANT A TIMESPLITTERS 4!

Message 21 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Aug 25, 2010
WAW was pure crap IMO. WW2 = epic fail. The best so far has been COD4, which is what spawned WAW and MW2 to begin with.

If anything, I would like to see a futuristic COD. Historical shooter games = Old and played out. Modern Warfare games = Interesting, but getting old. Futuristic war games = New and innovative with limitless possibility's!
Message 22 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Aug 25, 2010

hutsofstraw wrote:

Call Me Crazy, But I want to see:   

Call of Duty: Online.  The massive multiplayer Game. 

Tons of maps.

Tons of guns including a section of random, impractical weapons such as: dueling pistols, chainsaws, etc.

Tons of weapon customization, including, but not limited to, Custom camo creator(possibly unlocked after the top preset camo, for example: fail camo,250 headshots. Custom 350 headshots.), secondary camo, etc.

Tons of Character customization.

DEDICATED SEVERS.

Lots of future downloadable content.

Atleast 150 levels of rank, more would be better.

New, Creative challenges.

Thats just off the top of my head for what I'd like to see, but we'll probably just get MW3.

ouch!

Message 23 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Aug 25, 2010

manny76548 wrote:

Fokz wrote:

manny76548 wrote:

Use Spell Check, it prevent's prevents me from looking like a dumb ass half the time, and the other half of the time I look like an idiot.

Didn't use it this time.

notice the edit, thought it would be something funny people wouldn't catch until a couple pages but i fail.

Sorry, my bad

"Feel the fist of Stalin... Up your ass!"
Nikolai Belinski
Message 24 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 25, 2010

I hear they're bringing out a spelling game soon

Message 25 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1240 posts

Aug 25, 2010

X-PISTOL_CHAOS-X wrote:

Im geussing this it is sledgehammer games making the next one, and they said it will be an action game

So I hope they go back in time, to a time of bows and arrows, swords, axes, crossbows, flaming bottles, canons.

Call of duty: Medieval          Best cod yet      if you like this idea then build on it, if not, post your thoughts on what you think the next cod will be....

Oh and also MW is crap

If Black Ops is anything like WAW then it will be crap as well. WAW is nowhere near awesome, COD4 was awesome, WAW was alright at best and MW2 is not good but not the worst game i ever played. There is two pretty good titles coming out soon, Medal Of Honor and Black Ops so if one sucks at least we have another one to fall back on, hopefully both dont suck..

Message 26 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Aug 25, 2010

MaximA509 wrote:

X-PISTOL_CHAOS-X wrote:

Oh and also MW is crap

If Black Ops is anything like WAW then it will be crap as well. WAW is nowhere near awesome, COD4 was awesome, WAW was alright at best and MW2 is not good but not the worst game i ever played. There is two pretty good titles coming out soon, Medal Of Honor and Black Ops so if one sucks at least we have another one to fall back on, hopefully both dont suck..

and KZ3

Message 28 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Aug 25, 2010

The next Call of Duty game will be COD Harsh Language.  There wil be no weapons at all.  Each player will get a microphone and will get points for creative cursing and talking about the other player's mother.

"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Neal Stephenson (Snow Crash 1992)
Message 29 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Aug 25, 2010

X-PISTOL_CHAOS-X wrote:

nerdlegend wrote:

X-PISTOL_CHAOS-X wrote:

Oh and also MW is crap

It black ops

Then Call of duty : working title

Btw sledgehammer games will be first person

I guess modern warefare 3

sledgehammer and IW will merge imo bringing us MW3

What kind of name for a title is modern warfare anyway, most unoriginal title ever

It was titled that because all of the previous CoDs were vs Nazis (which Treyarch finally got over), so when they made one in MODERN times, they called it just that, so you could expect the present times.

Message 30 of 36 (12 Views)
0 Likes