750GB SSHD :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: Geuss The Next cod.

Aug 25, 2010

Oh and about my idea, future warfare would be cool. Not like super far into the future like anime, but something like after the apocolypse..

And an orginization is out to perpetuate (big word...sorry gamers) the human race, and another trying to destroy it and start over under their reign or something.

Idk...maybe, maybe not.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Geuss The Next cod.

Aug 25, 2010

I like the future idea, but I'd like to see technologically advanced weapons. i.e. rail guns or gauss rifles for sniper rifles, energy weapons for assults or LMGs, maybe SMGs or pistols could get some laser sights (I know that's current but it's not in the current games, if it were on pistols it could be balanced).

I guess I'm just nostalgic for the energy weapons in the DOOM series (for you youngsters google it)

What I'd really like, is to have is a game that I could just stay in for as long as I want. I hate that a game has to stop every 10 to 20 minutes and drop back to the lobby, who says there has to be a time or score limit, just let it keep going. You just pick the map you want to play, pick TDM or objective based and drop into an game already in progress (or starts a new one if the connection sucks). On objective based games, the objectives just respawn after a random time period, maybe 30 sec to 1 minute. That would even work well as a Mosh Pit.

I'd just prefer that, over sitting around in lobbies or dropping into games that are almost over.

Get Your Camp On!
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

lulz

Sep 6, 2010

call of duty 8 will in fact be produced by sledgehammer games, activision already announced it. if anybody already said this thennnnnnnnnn go f*** yourself i dont read other peoples shizzle

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Re: lulz

Sep 6, 2010
Orly?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3568 posts

Re: lulz

Sep 7, 2010

iTsLeTHaL wrote:

call of duty 8 will in fact be produced by sledgehammer games, activision already announced it. if anybody already said this thennnnnnnnnn go f*** yourself i dont read other peoples shizzle

such a nice first post.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes