Sep 27 2013
By: Zabargad First Son 25 posts
Accepted Solution

Got Hacked In CoD4

2 replies 221 views Edited Sep 27, 2013

When I say "hacked", I don't mean my PSN was hacked, I mean I am now the highest rank and have everything unlocked. I would like to level up legit, and not have everything unlocked for me, so I was wondering if there was any way to be set back to my original rank. I was rank 38, not prestiged (I suck at CoD4). I know this seems like a weird question, but I don't like cheating, and I would like to go through the prestiges on my own, legit, no hacks.

Message 1 of 3 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Re: Got Hacked In CoD4

Sep 27, 2013

Zabargad wrote:

When I say "hacked", I don't mean my PSN was hacked, I mean I am now the highest rank and have everything unlocked. I would like to level up legit, and not have everything unlocked for me, so I was wondering if there was any way to be set back to my original rank. I was rank 38, not prestiged (I suck at CoD4). I know this seems like a weird question, but I don't like cheating, and I would like to go through the prestiges on my own, legit, no hacks.

the only way to do this is to make a new psn account (you'll lose everything stored on your account like tropies,people on your friends list etc), another way is to find a hacker that is willing to help set your rank back.

this is the risk you run in to when playing in public matches in older cod games such as cod4 and W@W because the game developers don't support those games anymore, pretty much once a new cod comes out the last one before the new one doesn't get nearly as much support than the new one does.

---
I'm starting a race event to host, help me make it happen by giving me suggestions by clicking Here. I also need drivers
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: Got Hacked In CoD4

Sep 27, 2013

Luckily I do have another account, but it still kind of sucks that I have everything without even doing anything on my main account :smileysad:

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)
0 Likes