Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 29 2013
By: A-Random-Furby First Son 16 posts

HavoC Gaming is now recruiting

[ Edited ]
15 replies 189 views Edited May 5, 2013

Yo, we areHavoC Gaming! If you're looking for a clan which is like a brotherhood but also has a competitive side, then this is the clan for you. We are a not only a group of friends; we consider each other brothers and sisters. We are looking for people who are fun to game with and you dont have to be good as long as you are a team player! If you're a competitive player who lives for the win then you'll fit right in as we have a section dedicated for full out competitive play. If you play to have fun and don't care about your stats, don't think twice about joining us! Our members are down-to-earth, chill people who just play for fun! We, HavoC Gaming, are the result of the merger between two great clans, and now we are stronger than we have ever been. The clan started with just a small of group of friends but now we have 100+ members. We are well rounded clan and cater to everyone and anyone! You'll miss out on a huge opportunity if you don't apply, so do it now! You won't regret it! We are currently accepting Call of Duty players and Battlefield 3 players. Requirements: ~ 16+ ~ Mic (Communication is key when getting to know each other) ~ Active on our site (We have put countless hours to provide an outstanding website) ~ Team Player ~ K/D doesn't matter (Just be a team player!) ~ Good attitude ~ Fun to game with ~ Needs to be okay with vulgar language[/COLOR] What we have to offer: ~ Active Leaders ~ Ranked members specialized to help with different problems ~ Gamers from around the world ~ Maintained, organized forums ~ Advancement opportunities ~ Fun family community http://www.reapergaming.net Look forward to seeing you there

Message 1 of 16 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Reaper Gaming is now recruiting ( PS3 )

Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like a an employment application. lol    Here, is what i'm looking for. I have been an Xbox gamer since day 1.  I joined "Old School"  in 2002.  We were one of the first big clans over there. We were featured twice in xbox magazine.  We were Team Compete Ghost Recon champs 4 times.   We ran our own sports leagues,along with fantasy football. We were exrememly close knit. We had 25 competetive league guys, and around 20 who were non competetive.  We prided ourselves on being mature gamers, you had to be at least 18 to even be considered.   We didn't allow any cheap play, straight up legit.   If we lost in a match, and the team was better, then we congradulated them, and wished them luck, no excuses, no bad sportmanship.    We lost 1 of our founders, and 1 of our group leaders to tragic circumstances, and things changed quickly.  So out of respect, we decided to shut down.  I have been playing as a lone wolf, for the last few months, and the general public lobbies in black ops 2 is most often a tragedy.  I have made the move to the ps3, some things I like better, some not so much.  I'm not some "gamer" who is just clamoring to join a clan. The clan that I join has to work for me as well.  My gamertag, represents my service in the Marine Corp. I have zero tolerance for annoying 12 year olds, who hum their favorite song in their mic.   I am very competetive, and I expect that my team mates be as well, as well as having fun.  It is just a "game" at the end of the day.   This is what i'm looking for.  Does your clan fit this?

Message 2 of 16 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 29, 2013

awsome clan

Message 3 of 16 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 29, 2013

It just might be what you're looking for, We  are  competitive, we play for the win while having fun along the way, like you said, in the end its just a game. There is no such thing as 12 year old kids in our clan, we do not tolerate inmature people. and to make sure, we run an evaluation period for every recriut to. 

We are more than just friends and team mates though, we're a big family we all have a life out side the game and talk casually everyday, I understand you are a pro player but you should try our clan out,  It'll be worth it. 

Message 4 of 16 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Fair enough.   My pro competetive days are about at their end.  lol    I'm mainly looking for just a group of guys, who like to **bleep** but still play a semi serious game.  In "Old School'  we all knew about each other's families, what was going on in their lives, and so forth. We all had a bond.   I'm sad it ended, but  it's time to move on. New system, new friends.  I think I bring a lot to the table. I have 11 years experience on running a clan.  As you know, there's no perfect way to do it,  no set of instructions.   It's all about the chemistry of the group. One bad apple can ruin it all. So I like that your choosy.  So...What's my first step?

Message 5 of 16 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Yes, Thats the type of clan we are, It's sad to think a bond like that ended though, Im sorry about that.
I wouldnt expect this new clan to be the same for you again, but, but we can offer a similar enviorment , family like.

We got a website www.reapergaming.net  , thats pretty much our home, you register and fill out an application under "apply for RG", you will get a welcome measge from one of the leaders and your evaluation period will start. 

You can add me on PSN if you need to contact me and I'l also be in the site, im pretty much always online ( when im not at college or busy with any other thing ).

Message 6 of 16 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 1, 2013
bump
Message 7 of 16 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 1, 2013

bump

Message 8 of 16 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Reaper Gaming is now recruiting

May 2, 2013

Ok so quick question, is this only for black ops 2 or do people still play mw3? I do not own bo2 for my ps3 as I really didnt enjoy it for xbox, so I really only play mw3. If this is ok, Reapder Gaming sounds like the perfect place for me. Thanks.

Message 9 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: Reaper Gaming is now recruiting

May 2, 2013

Yeah dude, we play Mw3 too (:

Message 10 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes