Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: How many of you use LMG's?

Aug 7, 2010
I like the MG4. The FMJ on this LMG is actually exploding shells and it is so accurate you don't need a grip plus there is no recoil at all. . The MG4 without a grip is more accurate than the LSW with a grip. just my $.02

The Great
Message 31 of 37 (10 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 7, 2010

i don't use 1 i just don't like em.

Message 32 of 37 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Aug 7, 2010

CLINT-THE-GREAT wrote:
I like the MG4. The FMJ on this LMG is actually exploding shells and it is so accurate you don't need a grip plus there is no recoil at all. . The MG4 without a grip is more accurate than the LSW with a grip. just my $.02

The Great

Really? I put grip on it as soon as I unlocked it. Fancy the idea of FMJ though. Ever tried FMJ on the AA12? Fireworks!!

Message 33 of 37 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 7, 2010

cottrell2909 wrote:

Really? I put grip on it as soon as I unlocked it. Fancy the idea of FMJ though. Ever tried FMJ on the AA12? Fireworks!!

Ya, but you can't use Bling to get it, only FMJ, then look at the bottom right of the screen during the game when you change guns, it will say MG4 Exploding Shells. Pretty cool.  If you put the Grip on the MG4 it will max out the accuracy, but you don't need it.

-The Great

Message 34 of 37 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Aug 7, 2010

CLINT-THE-GREAT wrote:

cottrell2909 wrote:

Ya, but you can't use Bling to get it, only FMJ, then look at the bottom right of the screen during the game when you change guns, it will say MG4 Exploding Shells. Pretty cool.  If you put the Grip on the MG4 it will max out the accuracy, but you don't need it.

-The Great

How do you mean, 'you can't use bling to get it' ???

Message 35 of 37 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 7, 2010
i tired RPD for damage but couldnt get the hang of it even with steady aim. So i used the Aug did pretty good up to blue tiger..got bored and tried the MG4 and i havent looked back since.

as stated above the grip maxs out accuracy but any attachment i put on it was a win esp. holo site

oneman army
stopping power/hardline/cb
ninja or steady aim..

Add Me
Message 36 of 37 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 7, 2010

cottrell2909 wrote:

How do you mean, 'you can't use bling to get it' ???

As in it won't be exploding shells if you use BLING. Just use FMJ by itself to get Exploding Shells

-The Great

Message 37 of 37 (10 Views)
0 Likes