Apr 12 2013
By: Ulfric-Dovahkiin First Son 11 posts

How to avoid probation?

3 replies 1006 views Edited Apr 12, 2013
How do I quit properly? Do I wait till round is over and back in the lobby matchmaking to quit or something?
Message 1 of 4 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Re: How to avoid probation?

Apr 12, 2013

Ulfric-Dovahkiin wrote:
How do I quit properly? Do I wait till round is over and back in the lobby matchmaking to quit or something?

I don't know. But one of my clan members got a message the other day talking about that. I think it's total B S. He dosn't back out a lot. It's like some **bleep**ed up joke or something. If Activision thinks people doing this need band they need to look at Call of Duty a bit closer. All the hacking and moding going on.

Free userbars
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 4, 2013

I jut got off the phone with playstation and the rep told me the same thing.If you back out to early they will suspend or ban your account. doesnt make sense with all the hackers playing with their aimbots and auto aimers and mod controllers.A lot of people back out of games with people like thT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME PLAYING WITH IDIOTS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO RUIN A GAME. (sorry cap lock) These so called hack players have ruined every series of every game for the past 5 years or better to the point that no one wants to even play them.There are a lot of good military/stragetic games out there that are ruined because of these people and I have lost some god friends who have turned over to another console system or just quit playing alone all together.Its a shame that someone has to spend close to 200.00 for modded controllers and auto aimmers to play a 50 or 60 dollar game because their true skill level is non existant. The other thing to watch out for as well when entering a room is how many people actually have mics. How does one communicate as a team without them and why would you have an online stategy game without a mic to coordinate with.I have heard from other players that when they use the aimbot codes they use in their usb ports,it knocks their mics offline. I personally cant see that many people playing in a room as a team without mics to  communicate but thats me. Dont back out of a game,just sit back and kill anything that comes towards you.You might not get a high score but you will be able to leave the lobby and find a different match after the game is over.

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4170 posts

May 5, 2013

I'm sure this is with Black Ops 2 right?

You know, if their game didn't suck then maybe they could penalize you in a way.

Not banning.

But like Halo 3 had some kind of penality.

I forgot what it was, but it was like it took 1 EXP out or something.

Which 1 in that game is like 1 win.

Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)
0 Likes