Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2049 posts

Re: How to get the AK74U Fair & Square lol

Feb 11, 2011

I like how the AK 74 shoots now and how most people use it. It adds to the challenge and fun when im trying to kill a "74er" up close and really easy when killing them from afar.

~
Next thing I knew, my entire marine & maruader army was gone to a few banelings.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1656 posts

Feb 11, 2011

carlosv91732 wrote:

oneDMAC wrote:

Why does everyone cry about what gun they get raped by?

so I am assuming You've been literally raped by a gun considering that there's no sense in puting that type of slang in that sentence.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its actually a fairly common term in FPS.  Have you been living under a rock or are you trying to be a smart ass?  And I am not the one crying about a gun so why would I have been?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (19 Views)
Wastelander
906 posts

Feb 11, 2011

oneDMAC wrote:

carlosv91732 wrote:

oneDMAC wrote:

Why does everyone cry about what gun they get raped by?

so I am assuming You've been literally raped by a gun considering that there's no sense in puting that type of slang in that sentence.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its actually a fairly common term in FPS.  Have you been living under a rock or are you trying to be a smart ***?  And I am not the one crying about a gun so why would I have been?

right that's a term that has a different meaning in a FPS not forums, like when you beat the enemy so bad in a game of TDM if you were to say we raped them and we were playing CoD I would understand but were in a forum where words actually mean there meanings not FPS meanings because were not in a FPS so what your saying is "Why does everyone cry about what gun they get raped by?" when it would have made more sense to say Why does everyone cry about what gun they get killed by I don't see how using rape out of refrence to CoD makes sense to use on a forum that's like calling someone a camper in a real war when there fighting for dear life it's meaningless, unless you've been playing CoD so much that real life terms don't make sense to you anymore... yeah thats probaly it.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21896 posts

Feb 11, 2011

Bloo0d_Rage wrote:

Everyone complains by it, I know it's nerfed and I'm coming again with a thread like this but I've got a good solution.

Simple make the clip size 20 bullets just like the Kiparis PM63, Mac11 and did I forget another gun?

Then there isn't the problem that everyone use rapid fire and or grip.

Hala Madrid!
Photobucket

Clips haven't been used since WW2

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6414 posts

Feb 11, 2011

The AK-74u is a problem. It's overpowered. I guarantee you that if you go into your combat record and look at weapons, you have been killed by that gun more than any other gun in the game.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (19 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1213 posts

Feb 12, 2011

That really doesn't mean it's overpowered. It just means that more people like it.

PhotobucketBF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6414 posts

Feb 12, 2011

Oh. And you think a bunch of people like it because it looks cool? No, it's because it's too good.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Feb 12, 2011

Tbh

Without stopping power faster rate of fire guns are overpowered

Now the problem is the game heavy connection based which means all the shots you put down count. Until that problem is fixed it overpowered.

One way to fix it make it so headshots count more then body hits for example or fix the connections so laggy clients can't play

Wants Timesplitters 4 :smileysad: *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank :smileyvery-happy: *
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Feb 12, 2011

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

In comparison yeah. MP5K and MPL are the only other good SMGs. Everything else is straight doo doo.

Screamaimfire999

Have you tried the Kiparis? The thing is a beast.

2nd best SMG in my opinion. Only thing I dislike is the clip size and the irons but with scavenger and warlord those things can be fixed. And it reloads quick enough to where I don't feel I have to use sleight of hand.

And as far as the AK74 goes. I really don't have a problem with it. When I unlock it I quickly replace my MP5 class with the it. Its the best SMG so I use it and I wont complain about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14130 posts

Feb 12, 2011

Gee, and here I was thinking the gun was crap the entire time. It still is to me, just like all the other SMGs.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (19 Views)
0 Likes