Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Re: I Revisited MW2...

Apr 13, 2011

nYo420 wrote:

I like it cause of the fast pace but if I'm doing bad rushing with the UMP. I can whip out the old OMA noobtubes and claymores, hold down the fort and stack up on killstreaks. 

That's what ruins my time...

Message 11 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Apr 13, 2011

seriousbaker wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

AVItalia wrote:

I will admit that sniping in BO is very underpowered.

Almost non-existent at this point.

Yup, almost non-existent. I dont think ive ever been killed in BO from a sniper and only shot by one a handful of times.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sniping is fine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr-S0LhCGqg

Plus you have to remember 3/4 of the people who still play MW2 are the ones that didn't like they couldn't be cheap in BO so they stayed behind to use exploits and be cheap (frakking one man army, danger close noob tube buggers). There are things I like about both MW2 and BO, neither more than the other. The problem isn't the game, but the players. Everyone cares about KDR and will do whatever cheap exploit they can to come out on top. IF you want to feel the potential of COD, just play a few rounds of the combat training. You see how much fun it is when you aren't playing against people camping, and using every cheap tactic in the book.

Message 12 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Sniping's not 100% dead.  Went 18-4 in one of the first Array games tonight.

MW2 = broken.  Can do way too much, & was made for noobs to be good with little-to-no effort.  Black Ops is good, but I'm honestly probably going to get bored once I hit Prestige 15 (and I'm only on 2......dammit =/ ) and look into SOCOM 4 once I get the money & another headest.

Message 13 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Apr 14, 2011

I actually did this for the first time last night since Black Ops came out. Literally since the map packs were released I have been having connectivity issues with Black Ops, more often then not I am playing games that just lag like garbage. Fed up I decided to reminiss with some Mw2. Have some fun with my f2000 and some c4.

It just wasn't fun and to be honest the game just felt bad. People often suggest that Blops looks worse than Mw2 but this just simply isn't the case. They may have sacrificed a little bit on the resolution but the games visuals are of a much higher quality.

Aside from that, the non-stop noob tubing was infuriating. Commando wasn't very noticable. But of the 10 games I played it was an explosive gong show. Makes me all the more thankful for Flak Jacket.

Message 14 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Apr 15, 2011

I too decided to give it a try a few minutes ago. I only made it through 1 and half matches before I put Black Ops back in. I don't understand why people are so fascinated with the noob tube still. Thats all you could here going off all game long. I thought the fad would have worn off by now like the RC car in Black Ops did. Oh well back to Black Ops it is.

Message 15 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2049 posts

Apr 15, 2011

crunch1200 wrote:

I too decided to give it a try a few minutes ago. I only made it through 1 and half matches before I put Black Ops back in. I don't understand why people are so fascinated with the **** tube still. Thats all you could here going off all game long. I thought the fad would have worn off by now like the RC car in Black Ops did. Oh well back to Black Ops it is.

chuck 7

Thats why they called MW2, tube city

That and because under most MW2 maps is a series of tubes that mice use to bring messages across the battlefield.

~
Next thing I knew, my entire marine & maruader army was gone to a few banelings.
Message 16 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Sure, MW2 has alot of dumb ideas, but it was alot more fun than Black Ops for the simple reason that while Treyarch managed to make the game more balanced than MW2 (still terribly unbalanced), they completely dropped the ball on replay value., and MW2s engine and graphics are WAY better than Black Ops'.

People should stop comparing each CoD to the previous one, they should start comparing the CoD franchise as a whole to other series.

Message 17 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Kharingin wrote:

Sure, MW2 has alot of dumb ideas, but it was alot more fun than Black Ops for the simple reason that while Treyarch managed to make the game more balanced than MW2 (still terribly unbalanced), they completely dropped the ball on replay value., and MW2s engine and graphics are WAY better than Black Ops'.

People should stop comparing each CoD to the previous one, they should start comparing the CoD franchise as a whole to other series.

Are you saying that Black Ops is terribly unbalanced, or that MW2 is?

I don't see what you mean about the replay value. For one, it is the same on all CoD's from W@W. You unlock custom classes, and new symbol by your name, and in some cases a bit more respect. In MW2, just as in Black Ops, you get more Titles and Emblems. The replay value is the same in my opinion, I just prefer playing Black Ops because it's more balanced. The biggest downside is the connection issues, for example, being a meter or two behind a concrete pillar and still being mown down by an SMG.

My best game achievement? Probably 10th 65 on CoD W@W.

Get your Portable ID!

Check out my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkyBarnes
Message 18 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1229 posts

Apr 15, 2011

mw2 is unbalenced but i dont mind it i guess it just doesnt frustrate me when all i here is noob tubes going off   but all you here in black ops is sticky out! enemy attack dogs inbound!

Haters Gonna Hate
Message 19 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Kharingin wrote:

Replay value is fine, perhaps you are just burnt out on COD in general. I keep hearing people talk about how mw2 looks better, I threw it in the other day and I was not impressed at all. The change is negligible at best but the environments 3arc created are leaps and bounds above IW's. There is a nuance to the look of the maps that make mw2's appear childish. Maybe that is why so many of you like it, reminds you of your Tonka trucks and GI Joe's.

Message 20 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes