Sackboy
536 posts

Re: I SUCK? Pffft...

Aug 5, 2010

the thing is people in need to feel good by riding on your accomplishments. they die right away and you win - they're the best players around because their TEAM won and they can talk crap. they die right away and you lose then you've let them all down the most since you were the last alive.

it's just a big catch 22. they don't want to accept responsibilty for their playing stupid so they find someone else to shove it off on.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Aug 5, 2010

xaznjason wrote:

leukoplast wrote:
This is another reason why I hate SnD. Because I am usually the last one alive, and have to go up against the entire enemy team by myself while my whole team watches. Then if I fail, my team screams at me because I didn't kill them... yet all of my idiot teammates all died long ago.

I have no idea why people play SnD with random people (aside from clans and buddies). In a gamemode like that you absolutely HAVE to rely on your teammates... and most people in this game just don't function as teammates very well. This is why I am a TDM only player. I have the team there to distract the enemy while I reap the benefits. Even with a horrible team and us losing I can still come out MVP with a nice KDR. And I couldn't care less about winning, i just want a good KDR.

KDR means nothing

W/L ratio means even less....
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Aug 5, 2010

sometimes happends to me

Overpowered skills clan, this clan takes people with overpowered skills. want to join? Add me willow08_spectro
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Aug 5, 2010

leukoplast wrote:
This is another reason why I hate SnD. Because I am usually the last one alive, and have to go up against the entire enemy team by myself while my whole team watches. Then if I fail, my team screams at me because I didn't kill them... yet all of my idiot teammates all died long ago.

I have no idea why people play SnD with random people (aside from clans and buddies). In a gamemode like that you absolutely HAVE to rely on your teammates... and most people in this game just don't function as teammates very well. This is why I am a TDM only player. I have the team there to distract the enemy while I reap the benefits. Even with a horrible team and us losing I can still come out MVP with a nice KDR. And I couldn't care less about winning, i just want a good KDR.

So you have me confused? In this topic, you say you are usually the last one alive. Yet, in another topic, This One, you say you never play SnD.

But back on topic. Whenever I play, I usually don't "camp" but I will proceed with caution.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Aug 5, 2010

I had a team (used loosely) that ripped on me after the first two rounds for doing almost the exact same thing. I just switched to my akimbo magnums and followed one guy popping off shots so the enemy knew where he was, then went to his buddy rinse n repeat until I was killed. I figured since they didn't want me on their team, I'd help out the other team. The language I heard from that was pretty humorous.

Great thing was, I was placed opposite them next game. I was then apparently cheating/hacking somehow when I killed them.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes