I Only Post Everything
1315 posts

Re: I must Be Old.

Apr 6, 2010

No matter what age you are, it's still OK to rage when you lose at a video game.  Yes, I know it's not real life. People always say it's no reason to get upset, etc etc.  My reason for justifying when I rage is because I have to maintain myself a specific way in my professional career, and video games are my outlet and my means of getting rid of stress.  Sometimes it feels good to raaaage.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Apr 6, 2010

x_IHIostile_x wrote:

What the hell is 1337? What ever happened to be just plain old GOOD at a game? lol! I do well all the time, and  am like " Nice! I did awesome that round!".  Then I hear some little kid. "Next round im gonna beast you". "Your going to get your butt pwned" with of course a bunch of $%#&@*$^% in between. lol!

I guess us old school gamers are all that is left when it comes to saying "good game" after the match. As I guess the little kids do not know anything but insults when it comes to this. Its a pity.So when they lose at floor hockey in school, how do they act then? whoa.....

Ever remember playing Mortal Kombat in the arcade on the big screen? When you had your head ripped off by some dude playing as Sub-Zero, and afterwards, even though you lost,  it was like, "Nice match!" "You kicked my butt, but it was still FUN!". Now gaming is a ragefest for the little ones. 

Nah your not old... just smarter than a bunch of retards and ADHD kids who should not be near the game in the first place.

"We do stupid things when we let emotion take over. Then we are forced to endure the consequences for the rest of our days"
"No one can have so little that someone else can find nothing to envy."
"The world does not care for what you have too say unless it has value."
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Sytnik
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Apr 6, 2010

Man, I sued to love Sub-Zero and the gang.  Can't remember any other names from that game.  Good times.  Douuuuble Driiiiible.

bury it.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Apr 6, 2010

Yeah I remember playing the original Rainbow Six online and we always said gg after the match, I still see people saying it on PC videos I watch but I never see it around here...

Add me for Red Dead Redemption
PSN: FPSJohnWayne
Red Dead Redemption gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSJohnWayne
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

Apr 6, 2010

I'm in my 30's... and yeah, I agree - I personally despise the trash talk... it just seems so childish.  I'm pretty good at the game... so when someone 'one-up's' me especially in strategy - I give a particular shout out to that guy in the lobby (in a good way I mean). 

There has only been one time in my entire time of playing COD where I've been in a full on fun group.  It was in domination mode (and we must all have been old lol)... but we were all joking around in between games.  And as the match making goes... we were all interchanged in each others teams over time.  It was awesome and we need more of that - it just makes playing the game way more enjoyable in my opinion.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Apr 6, 2010

because dude, when they get a chance to not be in fighting distance or in ur face. they take advantage and try to be tough. even with their funny cracking and shrill voices.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 6, 2010

im 37 i mainly play team death match some how i get teamed up with a buch of 10 year olds with mics. im getting my kills call in a care pakage just about my entire team swarns it small kid yelling let me have it let me have it.  i got my care package and the kid got mad. same one talking checking scores saying he had the highest on the team except for me. we won the match i had 34 to3 game. kid on my own team gets upset about it whinning he should have done better wasn't fair because i'm at level 70 and hadn't pretiged must like my ak47 blah blah muted the lot of them kept on playing next match i was against most of them by the end of the game they had all left the room.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

Apr 6, 2010

jbrowning wrote:

im 37 i mainly play team death match some how i get teamed up with a buch of 10 year olds with mics. im getting my kills call in a care pakage just about my entire team swarns it small kid yelling let me have it let me have it.  i got my care package and the kid got mad. same one talking checking scores saying he had the highest on the team except for me. we won the match i had 34 to3 game. kid on my own team gets upset about it whinning he should have done better wasn't fair because i'm at level 70 and hadn't pretiged must like my ak47 blah blah muted the lot of them kept on playing next match i was against most of them by the end of the game they had all left the room.

Yeah, I don't really get the whole stealing care package thing?   I never use care packages... but I've seen these kids swarm people who have called them in - it's weird.  Kids are strange creatures at times LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 30 (7 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Apr 7, 2010

luckyenglish wrote:  Kids are strange creatures at times LOL.

Too funny.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Apr 7, 2010

lol my dad use to be a gamer and when i was around 4 years old he got me into Mortal Kombat on sega genosis madden '92 sonic one and two lol. I beat  Super mario Bros. 1 and 2 Before i went to kindergarten and Zelda at age 7on NES so I know where your coming from haha. Anyone remember the good old days?

Check out my videos and subsribe! youtube.com/user/EKLLPZxPS3
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 30 (7 Views)
0 Likes