May 08 2010
By: THop24 First Son 18 posts

IW is a total Joke

8 replies 4 views Edited May 8, 2010

Not sure how they can look themselves in the mirror in the morning with crap like this on store shelves. I wonder when the matching process will work unlike a total piece of crap. I wonder why they can write code the make the fastest connection be the host. One dude has 4 bars and all others have 1 then host migration fails. Nice work aholes.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
915 posts

Re: IW is a total Joke

May 8, 2010
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (4 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 8, 2010
It's just a game.. a very, very popular fps that just about every male plays or has played, lol. Yeah, I guess when you stop and think about it, you would assume that IW would make this game top notch in all areas due to its extreme popularity. Just imagine if we had the support for MW2 from IW like Halo has from Bungie. I played Halo 3 for the first time the other night at a friend' and that online is FLAWLESS. Yeah yeah, I know you get what you pay for, but just the way it was set up was amazing. But I'm not THAT disappointed with IW. I mean, for one.. This is really their second game that was bought on a massive scale. So to be able to do a superb job (i think) is going to take some time. Hopefully not TOO much time though, damn.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2203 posts

May 8, 2010

maybe you should get better internet so you can be host? then you wouldn't be here whinning at all would you?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

May 8, 2010

THop24 wrote:

Not sure how they can look themselves in the mirror in the morning with crap like this on store shelves. I wonder when the matching process will work unlike a total piece of crap. I wonder why they can write code the make the fastest connection be the host. One dude has 4 bars and all others have 1 then host migration fails. Nice work aholes.

Thats what she said!

bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 8, 2010
Better internet is always helpful. But, I've noticed that it really depends on the server. I mean, cable is cable. Unless you're downloading **bleep** on your computer while you're playing online, it shouldn't be THAT bad at all. I respectfully blame the servers before I go ahead and blame someone hosting with cheap internet.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
767 posts

May 8, 2010

THop24 wrote:

Not sure how they can look themselves in the mirror in the morning with crap like this on store shelves.

ROFL, you really think they give a shizz? Not only did every single one of us millions of monkeys buy their game, we also all bought their overpriced crap pack. They probably have more money right now than they even know what do with.

I really cant complain though, no matter how broken this game is, and how much it drives me crazy, for some reason I still love it, and adicted to it. So they're obviously doing SOMETHING right.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (4 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 8, 2010
Maybe you're playing the wrong game? Why don't you try out Little Big Planet.. i hear you can wear cute little dresses and have fairy wings <3 aw too cute.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 8, 2010
lmfao.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (4 Views)