Highlighted
Feb 13 2012
By: AcRockin Monster Hunter 34 posts
Accepted Solution

Is Black Ops's zombies really better than MW3's survival mode?

10 replies 1435 views Edited Feb 13, 2012

I trust you all have played Black Ops or MW3? Well, I'm here to discuss the issue of MW3 vs. Black Ops. Here we go.

Black Ops's Pros: - has zombies

- great maps for zombies

- gameplay is by far more different than any Call of Duty games

Cons: -  small multiplayer maps

- campaign is overall very easy

- COD points

MW3's Pros: - awesome multiplayer

- game mode Infected and etc.

- cool maps

Cons: - Akimbo!!! :/

- stupid Survival mode

- small maps

- boring campaign

- should be named Modern Warfare 2.5

All in all, I give Black Ops 10 out of ten.

MW3 1.5 out of ten.

Your opinions?

Soon to fart.
AcRockin.
Message 1 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Re: Is Black Ops's zombies really better than MW3's survival mode?

Feb 13, 2012

Honestly, I think that you are too harsh on MW3 and too forgiving of Black Ops.

I would give Black Ops an overall score of 8 out of 10 when I used to play it as the Multiplayer maps were pretty fun and Zombies is unlimited hours of entertainment.

As for MW3, I give it a 6.5 out of 10 since Survival was not as great as it was cracked up to be, I was expecting more from the campaign, and the maps are too cramped IMO.

You asked for our opinion so I gave you mine.

I find that Black Ops Zombies is, and always will be, way better than MW3 Survival mode.

Politicians are like Slinkies...They are really good for nothing but you can't help but smile when you push one down a flight of stairs.
Message 2 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 13, 2012

Even though I have never played MW3 just seen youtube gameplay of survival mode I would still have to say I would still choose zombie over survival. Survival it may look interesting but after about five minutes with the dog and heli. sort of got bored of watching.

Message 3 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Feb 13, 2012

Black-Ops Zombies alone is better then the whole MW3 game.

Message 4 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 28, 2012

zombies is better because its "zombies" so its catchy, fun to play because its not like mw3 campaign with alive humans, and has more elements to it then survival

Message 5 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2012

In MW3 go to Community Playlist and do Infected. Integrated from Counter Strike Source Mod Zombies

Message 6 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

May 2, 2012

In my opinion, it is better. It's more fun with lavish weopons and building walls/windows and the bosses.

Message 7 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

May 3, 2012

Zombies is infinitely better.  There's characters, there's a story, there's epic, epic easter eggs, and Treyarch throws as much cool stuff into the zombie mode as they can.  It's on different maps from the single player/multiplayer and it's got an incredible sense of style.

Survival mode is just waves upon waves of enemies coming at you.  There's no story, no characters, no easter eggs, no new maps, no new style...it's just as simple as "Kill enemies, buy more weapons/perks/killstreaks, reload.  Kill enemies, buy more weapons/perks/killstreaks, reload."

Probably a gross oversimplification of Survival Mode, but not too far from the mark at all.  Survival mode is fun...but it gets tedious and monotonous after a couple of times, IMO.

Those guys who took the time to get the "Unstoppable" Title??  Yeah...not sure how they had the patience/inclination to do it.

EDIT:  And if you like Infected on MW3, you should try it on Halo Reach.  MUCH better implementation, IMO.

Message 8 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 4, 2012

id just like to say BO is better in multiplayer and the campaign had a great story BUT mw3 had a great story and simple multiplayer, as 4 the survival vs zombies id say it depends on what you want to do, do u want to spill undead brains across the floor or do u want to play with enemies that are smarter and shoot back, in zombies u have to get touched to die but in survival there are more ways to die (scary thought), i perfer survival its ofers a different challange then "back up and gun". u realy cant compare BO to MW3 couse the styles are completly different. there both good and u should leave it at that. 

Message 9 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 14, 2012

I don't know, I play both. But I like zombies more.

Message 10 of 11 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes