Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2010
By: ISlapShotI Lombax Warrior 209 posts

Is it just me or...

13 replies 2 views Edited May 22, 2010

is everyone using stopping power, or lagging like crazy? I throw on my SCAR-H w/ Extended Mags, AA-12 w/ Holographic Sight (because now everyone's using MLC w/ a **bleep**ing AA-12), throw on Sleight of Hand or Scavenger, Hardline, and SitRep. Now, usually the SCAR is 2 or 3 shots kills. Lately the past couple of days I have been filling these **bleep**ers with bullets, and they just do NOT die. Since yesterday I have put Stopping Power on ALL of my classes for my 2nd perk, and STILL it's really hard to kill people. What the hell is going on? Am I just having a couple consecutive days of HARD lag or is something happening with MW2? On top of that now everyone that I face seems to be running Marathon Lightweight Commando, with UMP45's, and AA-12's with 75% of the time there AA-12 blasting my face off...Is MW2 coming to an end?? Will I really have to stop playing and go play NHL 2010 or MLB 10? >_<!

Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Re: Is it just me or...

May 22, 2010
That's how it always was for me. Full clip on my connection, 2 bullets on my friends connection. Something must have happened to slow down your connection (new computer? new ISP?)
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
915 posts

May 22, 2010

ISlapShotI wrote:

is everyone using stopping power, or lagging like crazy? I throw on my SCAR-H w/ Extended Mags, AA-12 w/ Holographic Sight (because now everyone's using MLC w/ a **bleep**ing AA-12), throw on Sleight of Hand or Scavenger, Hardline, and SitRep. Now, usually the SCAR is 2 or 3 shots kills. Lately the past couple of days I have been filling these **bleep**ers with bullets, and they just do NOT die. Since yesterday I have put Stopping Power on ALL of my classes for my 2nd perk, and STILL it's really hard to kill people. What the hell is going on? Am I just having a couple consecutive days of HARD lag or is something happening with MW2? On top of that now everyone that I face seems to be running Marathon Lightweight Commando, with UMP45's, and AA-12's with 75% of the time there AA-12 blasting my face off...Is MW2 coming to an end?? Will I really have to stop playing and go play NHL 2010 or MLB 10? >_<!

Stop playing, no one cares.

Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

May 22, 2010

Unfortunately.. the feeling's not mutual.

Use Riod Shield with Stinger and  with Sleight of Hand, Danger Close, Last Stand, and Final Stand.

-----
"The fact is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have gotten too big and too expensive to the taxpayers."
- Sarah Palin - on two companies which are in fact private entities

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

May 22, 2010

It's fine for me. Almost no lagg at all.

bren92 Trophy Card
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

May 22, 2010
Biggen, I actually upgraded my connection to the 40mb/s "wideband" package by Time Warner. When I have host it's no problem and I down them, if I don't have host and someone else does that isn't around me or is on the other team it's just **bleep** I suppoose.
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

May 22, 2010
its most than likely your connection. this is because when u lag, u move slowly and it diff directions and it can throw off your aim.
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

May 23, 2010
No I've never had that much lag lol, I have a 40mb/s connection I think it's more the host that's in the lobby, as I used to get host literally 75% of the time...I don't know maybe it's just a weird epidemic for a few days and it goes away.
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
272 posts

May 23, 2010
do you want kudos for that?
well no one cares if you want kudos

Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

May 23, 2010

ISlapShotI wrote:
No I've never had that much lag lol, I have a 40mb/s connection I think it's more the host that's in the lobby, as I used to get host literally 75% of the time...I don't know maybe it's just a weird epidemic for a few days and it goes away.

40mb? o:

i would give my body for that speed , 1 just have 1mb ):

Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes