Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 07 2013
By: DaG_Subsnake01 First Son 10 posts

Join DaG Clan Today! Ps3 and Xbox 18+ Clan

14 replies 440 views Edited Mar 7, 2013

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

www.dagclan.com

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no **bleep** clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

www.dagclan.com

Referrer – DaG_Subsnake01

Message 1 of 15 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: Join DaG Clan Today! Ps3 and Xbox 18+ Clan

Mar 12, 2013

Bump, Come and Apply we are a fun clan, always on stomping pubs.

Message 2 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 12, 2013

I've applied on youre website ! :smileyvery-happy:

grts Aquadelic

Message 3 of 15 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Bump again, come play with us guys :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 15 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I'll bite, what are the requirements for joining? I have a mic and stuff and I'm looking for a more mature clan (I'm 25) I also have a job so I'm not usually on during the day. 

Message 5 of 15 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 15, 2013

No requirement, just apply and fill in an app, sry for the late responce been busy, But come on in if you wanna join.

Message 6 of 15 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Bump, come join guys we are always open and looking for new members come 1 come all to stomp on some randoms.

Message 7 of 15 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 30, 2013

It sounds like a good place to be, only question I have is I dont have blops2 only mw3, any problems with that?

Message 8 of 15 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Apr 30, 2013

we only play blops 2 very rareley play mw3, sorry dude

Message 9 of 15 (334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 3, 2013

bump :smileyhappy: come join guys we play all the time and would love to have more new awesome members, Skill means nothing just make sure you have a mic and are on the forums a lot

Message 10 of 15 (321 Views)
0 Likes