Nov 23 2009
By: killakhall Splicer 46 posts

Kids playing COD MW2

47 replies 14 views Edited Nov 23, 2009
I usually don't care about kids playing games on-line but here lately I have had a few issues with kids playing COD Mw2.  Ok here's the issue I don't care if your like 16 or 17 playing this game on-line and you actually play as a team or with a little strategy or if your younger just keeping quiet and helping your team out, but we had a few kids that had to be maybe 10 or 12 years old on last night and they were just being so annoying, playing loud music, or just cussing non stop since mommy and daddy weren't in the room.  Well last night we got the joy of one of these kids moms telling us we were all a%$ holes because we were trash talking her son, he tried to blurt out some your mama jokes to me and my clan, when he did this we tore in to him to the point where he unhooked his mic but that was a big mistake because now his parents could hear what we were saying back to him and this lovely lady got on the mic and said how dare you my son is only 10yrs old and is just trying to have fun on-line.  This lady should win parent of the year award for letting a 10yr old kid play a M rated game, not only play it but play it on line where any one can say any thing, I let her know she must be a real winner to let her son play this game since he's so young and this game was basically made for grown ups....Any one else out there had issues with young kids playing this also???
Message 1 of 48 (14 Views)
Wastelander
926 posts

Re: Kids playing COD MW2

Nov 23, 2009
Message 2 of 48 (14 Views)
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Nov 23, 2009

ive heard some funny kids i think once tehre was 2 UK kids probably around 10 or so and one was scolding the other for not protecting him with the shield and they both died kept dying.

Apparently one was supposed to crouch in the front while the other walked behind effortlessly killing the enemies

Message 3 of 48 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2355 posts

Nov 23, 2009
Mute features there for a reason.
Message 4 of 48 (14 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 23, 2009

Lol...grammer Nazi!

Message 5 of 48 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
926 posts

Nov 23, 2009

lol - only playing!

I know what you mean though, but at least you can mute people in game AND in lobby in MW2.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 48 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Nov 23, 2009
I've played with some kids that are mature enough to **bleep**... but there are times when there are some annoying kids online... best thing to do is knife them over and over and over again and eventually, they'll leave haha...
Message 7 of 48 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 23, 2009
I love the mute feature but it kind of sucks when you have to mute most of your team beacuse you get stuck with some of these kids!
Message 8 of 48 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Nov 23, 2009
I've heard a bunch of pre-pubescent kids trying your momma jokes.  I've also ranted on it before on here.  Part of the culture these days.  Just go along with it.  Tear into them.  If their parents come on and try to yell at you, tell them they're winners and they should try the game to see if it's fit for their kids.
I have a really long sig...

This is my John Han(rooster), apparently the end of the name one of the founders of this country is offensive.
Message 9 of 48 (14 Views)
Sackboy
654 posts

Nov 23, 2009

LOL. That's hilarious! Good story and I give you props for letting the mom know what's on your mind. Don't wanna sound mean or anything, but I just have no sympathy for parents in a situation like this. Again, I know it sounds mean, but seriously...As a parent you should be more responsible when buying games for your kid. If you didn't see the "M" rating on the box, you're either completely lost, or you consciously chose to ignore it.

In either case, no sympathy for you!

Message Edited by Def-FX on 11-23-2009 01:07 PM
Message 10 of 48 (14 Views)