Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Kids playing COD MW2

Nov 23, 2009

I haven't run into nearly as many as I did on COD4 in the months leading up to MW2 being released.  It was pretty ridiculous at times.  They are good for some comic relief though.

One night earlier this year, while playing HC TDM on Crash, there was a kid talking non-stop crap in the pre-game lobby about how he was going to "pwn us noobs".  Game starts and where does this kid end up?  The top of the 3-story building by the chopper w/ a Barrett.  Me and a teammate took turns picking this kid off and every single time, he just came right back to the roof.  One guy even snuck up there using the ladder on the side of the building, stabbed him in the back, then hid behind the stairs, only to knife him when he came back 30 seconds later!  About halfway through the game, I mentioned to my teammates that this kid has to be going ballistic right now and I switch to my class w/ Eavesdrop on it and grenade myself.  Sure enough, the kid's going crazy, but only as a 10-year old can (saying "Gosh darnit!", "Mothersucker!" and "Bullcrap").  After the game is over and we're back in the lobby, we're all laughing our asses off at this kid as you can hear him throwing a full-on raging tantrum.  The guy that knifed him on the roof even asked if he ever thought about trying somewhere else to snipe from and that the pile of bodies should've told him that it wasn't a safe spot to sit.

Just when things couldn't possibly get any better, we hear his mom yelling in the background things like "I can hear you all the way upstairs", "if you can't control yourself, then turn it off" and "you've been playing this stupid game all day...that's enough!".  We hear the kid literally start squealing and his name disappears from the lobby.  I laughed so hard, I nearly pissed myself.  Easily the best thing that's ever happened to me in an online game...eva! lol

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (2 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 23, 2009
LMAO.....now thats pretty funny!
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Nov 23, 2009

davec13 wrote:

If you started it first maybe the only thing he had was mom jokes. You obviously made him upset enough to pull out his mic. Way to go picking on kids (internet e-thugs FTW) 

I LMAO At The bolded part. ^^

The art of Stealth.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get real man. Get real.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (2 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Nov 23, 2009
There's a reason that "Online Interactions Unrated."
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 26, 2010
What do u guys think im a 12 year old very responsible my mom & dad think highly of me straight A's I'm a musical genious that plays clarinet & piano. I go to my friends house in which he's older and plays MW2 and i told my parents and they thought i had MW1. I haven't asked my parents yet because i wanted to know if it was k. And im very mature having a girlfriend. So what do you guys think. Should i be able to get it or not.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 26, 2010

srry my friend is younger not older.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2967 posts

Jan 26, 2010
Why hello thread from november.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 9, 2010

I'm 11 and I personally don't give anyone problems and none of my friends do, but I've met some really weird people on there. I'd rather play the game right and not make anyone mad.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (2 Views)
0 Likes