Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
729 posts

Re: Kinda glad Stopping Power is not in Black Ops

Aug 31, 2010

PlasticPulse wrote:

ScRuBaLuF**bleep**uS_ wrote:

Link please. I haven't heard anything about stopping power being removed.

It's just a rumor, but I've seen it in a few places now. Here's one link:

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/08/16/more-multiplayer-rumors-surface/

The bad part is that it also says tactical insertion will be returning. I guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure.

this link says that the rumor is SP will not return and juggernuaght will return. that makes a lot of sence.

Message 31 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Aug 31, 2010

Ok lets get back to topic....The only confirmed perk is bling there is no confirmation on any other perk till tommorow.http://www.cod7blackops.com/perks/

Message 32 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

Aug 31, 2010

NO STOPPING POWER! That would be so good!

But juggernoob better not be back, how annoying. It better effect turning speed and walking speed if it is on.

Message 33 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Wish Black Ops had more recoil on the gun, to balance everything out. Example, Gun A would be more powerful than Gun B, but Gun B does not recoil as much as Gun A

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 34 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Sep 1, 2010

JLP_M wrote:

Wish Black Ops had more recoil on the gun, to balance everything out. Example, Gun A would be more powerful than Gun B, but Gun B does not recoil as much as Gun A, but Gun A does less damage.

More Detail added.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 1, 2010

I'm just wondering what will happen to sniper rifles now.  With MW2 the assualt rifles are already far easier to use than snipers, and with thier almost no recoil and unrealistic accuracy at long range, sniping will be pointless and obsolete if you can't kill in one chest shot.  With lag, stupidly fast-moving players (unrealistic) trying to get a headshot every time will be impossible.  Seriously, if this all goes the way I imagine it, the game will be so boring online.  Everyone using an assault rifle, blasting at eachother.  It'll turn into some Halo bull**bleep**.  No finesse, and skilled sniper gameplay.  I might buy this game, but I can predict wanting to come back to playing Bad Company 2 pretty soon after.

Message 36 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Sep 1, 2010

tom_karasawa wrote:

I'm just wondering what will happen to sniper rifles now.  With MW2 the assualt rifles are already far easier to use than snipers, and with thier almost no recoil and unrealistic accuracy at long range, sniping will be pointless and obsolete if you can't kill in one chest shot.  With lag, stupidly fast-moving players (unrealistic) trying to get a headshot every time will be impossible.  Seriously, if this all goes the way I imagine it, the game will be so boring online.  Everyone using an assault rifle, blasting at eachother.  It'll turn into some Halo bull**bleep**.  No finesse, and skilled sniper gameplay.  I might buy this game, but I can predict wanting to come back to playing Bad Company 2 pretty soon after.

Yea, I hate the fact that players move as if they where on drugs. We need to make sniping more popular. Not that QS crap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 38 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Sep 1, 2010

tom_karasawa wrote:

Sniping is almost obsolete already.  Everyone is a quickscoping try hard now.

invision2212 Trophy Card
Message 38 of 38 (20 Views)