Jun 26 2013
By: GrownUp-Shooter First Son 9 posts

Looking for Clan or Group of mature gamers

3 replies 74 views Edited Jun 26, 2013

I am making the switch from Xbox after some 8 years on live.

Even though it will be a while till I get the new PS4 and PS Network Plus  - I figureed I would start searching for a group of new gamers to play with.   See I have been a long term member of Seasoned Gamers but they are mostly Xbox guys.  And while I am surprised at how many like me are jumping ship - I thought I would take a fresh look at other sites or clans which might have even more in common with.

Here is what I am looking for - even if this is not for you, perhaps you could be kind enough to point me to a group with such criteria....

1- Respect - for me this means folks who do not jump to conclussions about fellow gamers but rather keep a positive attitude even under pressure.

2- Less Crybabies - Let's face it - all of us can be a bit whiney at different times but I prefer those who are not constant complainers.

3- Use of Grown up words -  And by this I mean no, or to a minimum, amount of cuss words.   For me a person's inablity to control their tongue speaks directly to their character.  Plus I have kids who hug me good night and have occasionally heard other dropping bad language just as my kids ear got next to my headset.

4-  Competitive yet fun.   I am not saying I am all that but I was on the COD championship teams for our SG leagues the past two years running and right now we are tied for 1st (all different groups)  -  My current KDR is like 1.4 I think and I play mostly Hardcore.

--- SO ---  any suggestions?  perhaps even a different web site or forum?  

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

I CAN HELP

Jun 26, 2013

I think I can halp u I have ps3 but I have some pretty serious players but its on ps3. If u get ps3 u can join the TrIxShOtZ clan.

Not to young but we can be kinda cocky sometimes.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (68 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Re: I CAN HELP

Jun 26, 2013

L96A1_TrIxSh0tZ_ wrote:

I think I can halp u I have ps3 but I have some pretty serious players but its on ps3. If u get ps3 u can join the TrIxShOtZ clan.

Not to young but we can be kinda cocky sometimes.

Thanks.  What is the name or website of the group?  I am not getting a PS3 all money goes toward new tech, not old.  

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: I CAN HELP

Jun 26, 2013

Well we are a clan named TrIxShOtZ we have 517 members. If ps4 is compatable with ps3 then u r good.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes