Do you mean 
Mar 12 2013
By: aquadelic First Son 2 posts

Looking for a good / active fun clan

5 replies 247 views Edited Mar 12, 2013

Atm i am BO 3rd prestige ,K/D 1.26

MW3 1st prestige lvl 32 K/D 0.96

BO2     3rd  prestige  K/D 1.10

I'm being as much active as possible for now , but having a clan would make me more consistant..

Grtz aquadelic

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Looking for a good / active fun clan

Mar 12, 2013
Check out my post here.

Hope you like what you see in VG!
Good luck regardless!
iKon
Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Mar 14, 2013

fun????? well than join poop gang or die on elite !!

Message 3 of 6 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Mar 15, 2013

The Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan needs you! 

We are within the top 100 clans between American, Canadian and UK servers with over 60 members and growing!

Clan Level 27 with a Clan Op Gold Streak of 23! ^.^'

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 platform. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty: Black Ops II, but we have a Battlefield 3 division, and will be expanding into Grand Theft Auto V once the game is released. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly with routine weekly Boot Camps.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to based off of different criteria. We have a very open ranking system that gives members the opportunity to rise up to a new position. Everyone has the opportunity to lead the clan and insure that Blitzkrieg remains fun and professional.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:

» Professional, one-of-a-kind website
» Discussion Forums
» Activities
» Relaxed community
» Skilled players
» Training
» Very generous sponsors and contributors
» Skilled graphics designers
» Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders
» Scaleable member ranks
» Prizes and giveaways
» Clan Operations and other competitions
» Clear guidelines and operations
» Long-term friendships
» A focus on YOU 
…And much more

I hope you choose to check us out. I know you won’t be disappointed.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to apply, please use the following to contact me or our Recruiting Team:

- Send me a private message (PM)

- Visit our Elite page at www.elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/176531
- Visit our Recruitment Forum at www.bzkcan.com/topic/3702-recruits-read-here-before-applying/
- Email us at BzKClan@BzKClan.com

Thank you very much for your time. We eagerly await your response.

"Accept Death. Be truly alive." - Master Darke "Yes, sir. My Master." - Kanosa Darke

Message 4 of 6 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 22, 2013
DAG clan looking for ps3 and xbox members 18+

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

www.dagclan.com

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no **bleep** clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

www.dagclan.com

Referrer – lukey666lukey

Message 5 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Who is Wulfrun Gaming, and what do we do? Wulfrun Gaming is an new gaming community focused on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, competition as well as public matches Wulfrun Gaming is now opening recruitment for intelligent gamers looking to contribute to our community. -Not hardcore? Not a problem!- We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students, to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Wulfrun isn't your average team.Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of play our best effort. Come when you can, and game hard! We would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "member" on our website!, chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves without the traditional "hardcore" stigma. -Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!- Wulfrun Gaming understands your need to be heard, and we provide open, effective leaders who don't get off on abusing their power. As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader in the pack! Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in. ~APPLY TODAY!!~ www.wulfrungaming.enjin.com -Make sure you tell them i recruited you on your application! -
Message 6 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes