Aug 04 2010
By: mosesman0526 Lombax Warrior 133 posts

MW2 Veteran Campaign Mode

22 replies 9 views Edited Aug 4, 2010

Does anyone else find this campaign on veteran ridiculously easy compared to other COD games?  I'm currently playing through Campaign and there has only been a couple points that gave me any trouble at all.  It's actually FUN to play this time around and I think I'll still feel like I've accomplished something after I beat this.  Your thoughts?

"You know Joe, when Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up, they would pound each other behind the barn." - Mike Goldberg
Message 1 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Re: MW2 Veteran Campaign Mode

Aug 4, 2010

yup i agree with you

Overpowered skills clan, this clan takes people with overpowered skills. want to join? Add me willow08_spectro
Message 2 of 23 (9 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Aug 4, 2010

willow08_spectro wrote:

yup i agree with you

I'm guessing many people do.  It's not like Veteran mode on any game was OVERLY hard, but some moments in WAW and MW made me want to pull my hair out.  The grenade spam in WAW made me want to punt a baby. 

"You know Joe, when Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up, they would pound each other behind the barn." - Mike Goldberg
Message 3 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Aug 4, 2010

mosesman0526 wrote:

willow08_spectro wrote:

yup i agree with you

I'm guessing many people do.  It's not like Veteran mode on any game was OVERLY hard, but some moments in WAW and MW made me want to pull my hair out.  The grenade spam in WAW made me want to punt a baby. 

lol

Overpowered skills clan, this clan takes people with overpowered skills. want to join? Add me willow08_spectro
Message 4 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Aug 4, 2010

I agree.

Message 5 of 23 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Aug 4, 2010
MW2 was more challenging if anything. Loose Ends was annoying as ****. I imagine that World at War would be a *****.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 6 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Aug 4, 2010

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
MW2 was more challenging if anything. Loose Ends was annoying as ****. I imagine that World at War would be a *****.

I'm pretty far and that's the only mission I'm dreading lol.  I'm only a couple of missions away from that one, but I imagine I shouldn't have too much trouble.  Yeah, WAW straight up sucked on Veteran.  You go prone behind some kind of barrier and get spammed with 7 or 8 grenade markers at once.  Then when you popped up, you got gunned down in an instant.  That got very old after a while.  However, I felt very accomplished when I beat WAW on Veteran.  It was a huge weight off my shoulders.

Message 7 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Aug 4, 2010
Yeah I finished MW2 on Veteran recently. I'm happy enough to have finished that. I doubt I will try it on World at War. lol I just want my MW2 Platinum.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 8 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Aug 4, 2010

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
Yeah I finished MW2 on Veteran recently. I'm happy enough to have finished that. I doubt I will try it on World at War. lol I just want my MW2 Platinum.

Yup.  After I'm finished with Campaign and settle down with playing Multiplayer, I may start playing through SpecOps again.  Looks like I'll have to either find some friends online to help me or invite a couple of friends over from time to time for SpecOps.

Message 9 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Aug 4, 2010

Oh, and I'm also going to run through on Recruit after I get done with Veteran so I can finish finding all of the intel items and feel like a God while mowing all of my enemies down.  That should be very fun... 

Message 10 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes