Jan 31 2010
By: G4TVLEADER Uncharted Territory 1365 posts

Modern Warfare 2 Titles,Emblems,and Callsigns(56kWarning)Update 1/30

127 replies 2180 views Edited Jan 31, 2010

*****Please comment if you read to keep this thread fresh for others to see. Thank you very much for your time!*****

• Please refer to the Galleries for Callsign pictures.

Update 1/30

Update 1.08

Patch 1.08 normalized sprint speeds, fixed "infinite care package" exploit, improved placement detection of sentry guns, Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling model, and it helps prevents various XP hacks.

Thanks to    Top Gamer - MW2 I_OU_a-Beatn

The M----W----2 callsign is unlocked once you reach level 69 of your first prestige, not level 60.  I got hello, my name is after I prestiged and got so many kills with the Chopper Gunner. I can't remember how many, though.

I didn't use the Chopper Gunner before I prestiged, though, so it might just be X ammount of kills with it. It's definitely something to do with chopper gunner, though, that I am CERTAIN of.

"Needs to be updated again, "hello my name is..." is NOT unlocked by dropping a care package on someone. If you get a care package game winning kill you get a dice callsign that says "droppin' crates". I got that but not hello my name is. Also some say you have to get a 50 kills with the chopper gunner killstreak after prestiging but is not the case because people have unlocked it before even lvl 20"

by  MaximusR3

The point above was raised as to how you actually get the "hello my name is..." callsign. Can some one try this and get back with me so we can get a conclusive answer... Thanks

You can unlock "look! no hands" by getting 50 kills with a sentry gun aftter prestiging & the "M----W----2" by reaching level 60 in your 1st prestige.

Thanks to 

Update 11/26

You get Silent Veteran after completing Stealth II, which is 25 kills with a supressed weapon after you prestige.

Thanks to  Top Gamer - MW2I_OU_a-Beatn

This emblem: 

Is achieved by getting the last kill in a match (game winning kill) with an AC-130, just like the call sign "Death From Above".

Thanks to  Sylon09

Modern Warfare 2 Playlist Update Arrives Today

According to Robert Bowling, the modern warfare 2 playlist update will arrive today for all consoles.

He tweeted: "Playlist update coming today. Introducing Hardcore Ricochet: HQ Pro & adding more maps to the rotation of the Free-for-All playlist."

We were first alerted about this yesterday when Bowling tweeted: "We're planning to add a new hardcore playlist to #MW2 just in time for the holiday break. Look for Hardcore Ricochet: HQ Pro on Wednesday!"

Bowling also tweeted about the availability of DLC: "DLC is planned fir the wonderfully vauge timeframe of Spring. I’ll let you know when we know when it’ll be done."

All MW2 Info. Perks, Kill Streaks, Death Streaks, Weapons and Levels

Here's a basic video listing the levels required to unlock all weapons, items, and gun camos. 

Example of a Callsign

File:Killbox.png

Callsign Example

Basic Walk Through Videos of Callsigns

Update:

"If you want the "Hello my name is..." call sign you gotta get a kill from an carepackage.So the care package has to drop on the enemy, very hard". Thank's to X-Convict andTimesplitter_01 for finding this. I know a few people have asked about this particular callsign..

• Rotating Skull Awarded When getting to 10th Prestige
  • Rotating UAV - Call in 50 UAVs
  • Rotating Air drop - Call in 50 Airdrops
  • Rotating Predator missile - Call in 50 Predator Missiles. Complete Air to Ground III Challenge
  • Rotating Harrier - Call in 50 Harriers Complete Vertical Takeoff III Challenge
  • Rotating Pave Low - Call in 25 Pave Lows
  • Rotating AC-130 - Launch 25 AC-130's
  • Rotating Tesla Ball - Call in 10 EMPs
  • Rotating Modern Warfare Green Star (Call in a nuke in a game when your team is just about to lose the match: Confirmed)

st Lt.     Attaining rank of 1st Lieutenant (Rank 34)
1st Sgt.     Attaining rank of 1st Sergeant (Rank 13)
1bullet2kill     Complete the challenge “Collateral Damage” (Kill 2 or more people with 1 Sniper Bullet). (confirmed)
2Fast     Complete the challenge Slight of Hand Pro I- (Confirmed)
4 the Record     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
6fears7     Earn killstreak rewards requiring 7,8, and 9 kills. (Confirmed)
<3     Misery Loves Company challenge (Blow yourself + an enemy up with a holding grenade; confirmed)
Absentee Killer     Get a Game Winning Killcam with a Sentry Gun (confirmed)
Afterburner     call in 50 (probably 100) airstrikes (precision and stealth are both airstrike counted)
Airborne     Call in 3 Pavelows getting the 21 ton giant challenge (confirmed)
All Pro     Complete the “All Pro” challenge (2 headshot kills with 1 bullet) (confirmed)
All Your Base     Complete challenge Extreme Cruelty by killing everyone on the enemy team without dying (confirmed)
Accident Prone     Fall 15 feet and survive.(confirmed)
Amplifier     Call In A UAV
Angel of Death     Call in 10 AC-130s (confirmed)
Armed and Dangerous     Complete challenge Bling Pro VI (900 kills using weapon w/2 attachments)(confirmed)
Art of Stealth     Get Ninja Pro VI(confirmed)
AUG HBAR     unlock all of the AUG HBAR attachments
Backfire     Kill the person who planted the C4 or Claymore by shooting it
Backsmasher     Complete Backsmasher challenge (Kill an enemy by hitting them in the back with a Riot Shield) (confirmed)
Backstabber     Complete challenge Backstabber (confirmed)
BAM!     Complete challenge Never Forget
Bandolier     Resupply 250 times while using Scavenger (confirmed)
Barrett.50cal?     Unlock all .50 cal attachments (confirmed)
Behind Enemy Lines     Get 10 kills without having any killstreaks selected. Unlocked with 8-bit Price.
Big Bada Boom     Get 5 RPG Multi-Kills (Confirmed)
Big Brother     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Bite the Bullet     1000 kills with stopping power (confirmed)
Blindfire     Complete the Blindfire challenge (kill an enemy while blinded by a flashbang)(confirmed)
Bling Bling     Complete Bling Pro V Challenge (confirmed)
Blood Brothers     Complete Team Player II: 15 wins in Team Deathmatch. (confirmed)
Blood Money     Get payback with a headshot 5 times (confirmed)
Blunt Trauma     Get 2 kills using the riot shield (2 blunt force kills with riot shield)(confirmed)
Boilermaker     Kill 5 enemies by exploding a car
Boom’s Away!     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Bombshell     Kill the bomb carrier in Sabotage or S&D
Boom Boom     multi c4 I
Boom! Headshot     LMG Expert II (confirmed)
Booted     Kill 100 people who are on your team(Confirmed)
Booyah!     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Bow Down     Crouch Shot II (confirmed)
Broken Arrow     50 Airstrikes (Precision or Any Airstrike, not sure which)
Bounty Hunter     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Bulletproof     DEFLECT a total of 10000 bullets with a riot shield (confirmed)
Bullseye     Complete Plastered I (5 stick kills with semtex) (confirmed)
C4 And After     Unlock the challenge C4 Shot I (15 C4 Kills) (confirmed)
Carpet Bomber     Kill 5 enemies with single airstrike
Catch Shrapnel     Kill an enemy with a claymore. (confirmed)
Charity Case     Take 3-5 crates from teammates airdrops.
Cheater     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Chick Magnet     Call in 2 EMP’s (complete challenge),   Some other way appears to be possible.
Click Click Boom     Kill an enemy with C4 while you are in Last Stand.(confirmed)
Cloak and Dagger     Complete the Carnie I challenge (5 throwing knife kills) (confirmed)
Close Support     Complete Hardline VI challange (confirmed)
Cluster Bomb     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Cobra Strike     Call in 10 Chopper Gunners.
Companion Crate     Complete Air Mail II challenge (call in 25 care packages) (confirmed)
Completely Numb     With painkiller take over 100% of normal damage from an explosion and survive (confirmed).
Concussive Barrage     Damage an enemy and then finish him off with a stun grenade.
Counterintelligence     Complete Scrambler Pro VI challenge
Crackin’ Skulls     Complete Assault Rifle: Expert II challenge (unconfirmed)
Da Bomb     Plant the bomb or kill the bomb carrier? (unconfirmed)
DZ Clear     Call in Supplies 5 times (confirmed).
Dead Man’s Switch     Injure someone then finish him off with your pistol on Last Stand (unconfirmed)
Deadline     Complete Hardline Pro V Challenge
Death From Above     Get last kill of match with AC-130 (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Decathlete     Run 104 miles with Marathon
Destroyer     Plant explosives and destroy the objective.
Devastator     Complete Tango Down Challenge
Dictator     Complete the Dictator challenge (unload an entire LMG magazine into enemies without missing). (confirmed)
Direct Connect     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Dishes are Done     Get a payback kill with a claymore (confirmed)
Dish the Rock     Most assists in a game
Disruptor     Obtained by completing Scrambler Pro I challenge.
Double Agent     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Double Down     Get 25 kills using the Bling perk (confirmed)
Drifter     Destroy a car
Dronekiller     Last kill in a match with a Predator Drone (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Droppin’ Crates     Get the last kill in a match by dropping a Care Package on the enemy. (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed) Not sure if it’s possible with an emergency airdrop though.
Dying Breath     100 last stand kills.
Early Detection     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
End of Line     Call in 5 Tactical Nukes. (Confirmed)
Enemy of the State     complete Enemy of the State challenge: kill 3 enemies while you are the only surviving member of your team (play hardcore and/or S&D)
Enemy with benefits     Group hug challenge (Sticky an enemy and kill at least two people with the grenade) (confirmed)
EOD     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Epic    

Kill the whole enemy team within 10 seconds.
Excalibur     100 knife kills
Explosive Ordinance     Related to Search and Destroy(Disarm 2 bombs?)

Eyes Above
    not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
FAL     Unlock all FAL attachments
F.N.G.     Unlocked from start
FAMAS     Unlock all FAMAS attachments
Faceoff     5 headshots with an assault rifle
Fast Track     Run/sprint alot. (Got it this way)
Finishing Touch     Get the winning kill in a match with a Precision Airstrike (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Fired!     Complete the “You’re Fired” challenge (50 kills with a Harrier after you Prestige)
Fire and Forget     Call in 25 Sentry Guns
Flatliner     Complete The Brink challenge (confirmed)
Flying Tank     Call in 10 Pave Lows (confirmed)
Flyswatter     Shoot down an enemy helicopter (confirmed)
Frag Out     Complete Grenade Kill I challenge (kill 10 enemies with grenades) (confirmed)
Freerunner     Complete Marathon V challenge (sprint 52 miles with Marathon perk)
Friends with Benefits     Kill an enemy by sticking semtex to an ally (confirmed)
Full Arsenal     First One Man Army challenge
Full Force     Get 10 explosive kills while using danger close. (confirmed)
Full Throttle     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Gat Trigger     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Gen.     Reach General Rank
Get Real     Win one game of Hardcore Team Deathmatch (confirmed)
Get to the Choppa!     Call in 3 Chopper Gunners
Ghillie in the Mist     Complete Challenge “Ghillie in the Mist II” – 100 1-shot kills with the sniper. (confirmed)
Ghostrider     Complete Air to Ground II (Confirmed)
Givin’ Static     Call in 5 Counter-UAVs (confirmed)
Global Thermonuclear War     Call in 2 nukes (confirmed)
Godhand     Complete the challenge AC130 Veteran I by calling in 3 AC130’s (confirmed)
Grassy Knoll     Gillie in the Mist I (Get 50 one shot kills with sniper rifle) (Confirmed)
Hair Trigger     Slight of hand V (confirmed)
Hands Free     X Number of kills with sentry gun.
Hardcore Only     Win 5 rounds in Hardcore Team Deathmatch:Complete Hardcore Team Player II (confirmed)
Hard Target     Complete “Airborne” Challenge (Get a 2 kill streak with bullets while in midair)
Hard To Kill     Get 2 kills while in Final Stand (confirmed)

Headrush
    not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Hello! My Name is……     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
High Caliber     Using Stopping Power (confirmed)
High Command     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Hijacker     Steal 100 enemy care packages (confirmed)
Highlander     Finish an entire match without dying (Confirmed)
Hired Gun     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Hi Def     Get the game winning kill cam with a chopper gunner. (Must unlock and complete challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Hot Shot     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
How The?     Kill an enemy by using bullet penetration to blow up an explosive through a wall. (Must unlock and complete challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
I.C.E. Man     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
ID Thief     Use Copycat in a match, and kill the player that you copied (confirmed)
I’m Rich     Get 5 Payback kills using C4
Impaler     Complete the challenge Commando Pro I
Intergalactic     Win a Sabotage match 20 times (confirmed.
Invisible     Complete Cold Blooded Pro I Challenge
Iron Lungs     Getting 200 hip fire kills while using Steady Aim Pro (confirmed)
It’s Personal     Complete the ‘It’s Personal’ challenge (kill someone with a throwing knife after wounding them) (confirmed)
It’s Sabotage     Win 5 Sabotage Matches
Jack-in-the-Box     Kill an enemy within 5 seconds of spawning via Tactical Insertion 10 times (confirmed)
Joint Ops     Kill an enemy hidden by smoke from a smoke grenade
Juggernaut     Complete “Solid Steel: III” challenge by surviving 50 explosions with blast shield.
Jump Jet     Get 5 Harrier airstrikes. (confirmed)
K Factor     100 bullet penetration kills. (confirmed)
Kill For Good     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Kleptomaniac     Steal an enemy’s care package.
Lights Out     Complete the Think Fast Flash challenge. (kill an enemy with a flash grenade, direct impact)
Live Long…     Live for 5 consecutive minutes.You must complete the challenge “Survivalist” for this to unlock. (confirmed)
Living Dead     Survive in Final Stand long enough to get back up. (confirmed)
Lone Wolf     Win (finish in the top 3) free-for-all 3 times, this requires the challenge unlocked (confirmed)
Look! No Hands!     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Low Profile     Prone shot II (confirmed)
M16A4     Get all M16A4 weapon attachments. (confirmed)
M4A1     Get all M4A1 weapon attachments. (confirmed)
Mad Man     Get 5 revenge kills with frag grenades (Bang For Your Buck: I challenge)
Maj.     Reach Major Class
Mastodon     Complete the challenge requiring you to get a 5:1 kill to death ratio. (confirmed)
Martyr     Kill one enemy with martyrdom death streak perk (confirmed)
Mastermind     Get 15 Claymore Kills
MMMMM… Brains     Complete Both Barrels Challenge. (Kill an enemy with the Ranger by firing both barrels at the same time) (confirmed)
MOAB     Use a Tactical Nuke (could possibly be right before your team is about to lose, awarded with the rotating green star emblem)
Money Shot     Get a payback in the game winning killcam. (confirmed)
MVP Assassian     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
My Li’l Pwny     You get it by getting 10 silenced kills. It can only be obtained once you prestige though. As you have to complete the prestige challenge.
NBK     Get 3 Longshot Kills in one life (confirmed)
Nerves of steel     Either Complete the Colour of Money Challenge or Steady Aim Pro VI
New Jack     Get payback with a throwing knife. (confirmed)
Ninja     Kill 50 people with your knife or riot shield using the Commando perk (Commando Pro V)(confirmed)
No.     Kill someone cooking off a grenade before they throw it (confirmed)
Noob Tuber     Complete Ouch! challenge(have to have unlocked the challenge), kill an enemy with a rifle grenade direct impact(confirmed)
Not in the face!     Be killed with a direct impact grenade from a launcher to the head (confirmed)
OG     Get last kill of match with Attack Helicopter (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
**bleep**     Complete Cruelty challenge
Omnicide     Complete Omnicide! (Intimidation) challenge – Kill entire team (4+) within 10 seconds
Omnipotent     Call in 50 UAVs (confirmed)
One Inch Punch     Complete the Sleight of Hand VI Challenge
Overwatch     Call in 5 UAVs (confirmed)
Owned.     Get last kill of match using a Riot Shield.(confirmed)
P90     Unlock all attachments for the P90
Perfectionist     Fire an entire Sniper magazine into your enemies without missing (confirmed)
Philanthropist     Allow 50 teammates to take your airdrops.
Phoenix Rising     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Pineapple Express     Get 25 kills with frag grenades (confirmed)
Plane Whisperer     Complete Airstrike Inbound I (50 Precision, Stealth, or Harrier strikes) (confirmed)
Plastique     Complete the first C4 Challenge.
Pop Off     Complete SMG Head Shot II
Preemptive Strike     Hardline Pro I (confirmed)
Protect and Serve     Complete Sponge I with riot shield (confirmed)
Pro Gambler     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Public Enemy     Win MVP Team Deathmatch (confirmed)
Pushin’ Daisies     Fall to your death. (confirmed)
Pyromaniac     Complete Backdraft I (confirmed)
Quick Change Artist     Get 300 Kills with One Man Army
Quick Draw     Complete Fast Swap challenge (confirmed)
Rainmaker     Get a payback kill by sticking the enemy with a Semtex. (confirmed)
Rain of Fire     Complete Air to Ground I
Ready. Aim. Fire!     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Reign Down     Call in 5 attack helicopters
Rejected     Get Backdraft II challenge (confirmed)
Reloaded     First scavenger challenge
Remote Viewer     X-Ray Vision I (confirmed)
Re-Zero     Complete Gillie In The Mist III (confirmed)
Rival     Kill the same enemy 5 times in a single match (confirmed)
Robin Hood     Get 5 revenge kills using last stand.
Rolling Thunder     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
S.S.D.D.     Reach Private class
S.S.S.G     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Sarge     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Scar-H     By getting all attachments for this gun (confirmed)
Schooled     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Sgt     Reach Sergent class
Share Package     have a teamate secure 3 emergency air drops (confirmed)
Shock and Awe     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Shot Down     Complete Crouch Shot I (Confirmed)
Shot Over     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Sidekick     3 kills in a row with your secondary weapon (confirmed)
SIGINT     Call in 25 Counter-UAVs (confirmed)
Silence     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Silent Shot     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Silent Strike     Complete challenges for the ‘Ninja’ perk.
Silent Veteran     Get 50 silenced weapon kills after you prestige
Skeet Shooter     Hard Landing Challenge (kill someone while they are in mid-air)
Sky Commander     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Smash Hit     3 Kill Streak with a Riot Shield Melee. (confirmed)
So Baked     Kill 5 enemies with cooked grenades. (confirmed)
Solid Steel     Survive 30 10 grenades with the Blast Shield (complete Solid Steel I)
Sonic Boom     Complete Danger Close Pro V challenge (250 kills with explosives)
Spectre     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Speed Demon     Complete Lightweight Pro I Challenge
Spy Game     Get the Ninja Pro V challenge (confirmed)
Squawk Box     50 attack helicopters called (confirmed)
Starfish Prime     Call in 5 EMPs (confirmed)
STD     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Stickman     Complete the ‘Stickman’ Challenge. (Stick a Semtex to the enemy in a Game Winning Killcam.)
Straight Up     Call a Harrier Strike 25 times.
Streaker     Get 10 kills in a row without dying. (Must unlock and complete challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Stuck on You     Complete Plastered II (Stick 25 times with semtex grenades)
Stun Gun     Complete Slow But Sure challenge (confirmed)
Submit to Authority     X-Ray Vision II (confirmed)
Suppressor     250 number of kills with silencer
Sureshot     Complete Steady Aim Pro I (10 hip fire kills) (confirmed)
Surgical     Go through an entire magazine of assault rifle ammo without missing a shot. (confirmed)
Ta Da!     Complete the Jack-in-the-Box:II challenge. (confirmed)
TacDel     Complete Tactical Deletion challenge (Kill 25 enemies that spawn using Tactical Insertion) (confirmed)
Take a Stab     Complete the Carnie II challenge (Get 15 kills with throwing knives) (confirmed)
Tango Down     Kill every member of the opposing team.
Team Player     Win 5 Team Deathmatch Games
Techno Killer     Get a game winning killcam with a stealth bomber
Tha Bomb     Kill bomb planter 10 times
The Automator     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
The Avenger     Avenge the death of 3 teammates
The Bigger They are…     Kill the number one player on the enemy team 3 times in a row (must unlock and complete challenge) (confirmed)
The Denier     Complete The Denier Challenge (confirmed)
The Feared     Come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in 3 Free-For-All matches. (Confirmed)
The Grim Reaper     Kill 5 members of the enemy team with a single Predator missle
…The Harder They Fall     Kill the number one player on the enemy team 5 times in a row
The Impaler     Set number of melee kills? (complete Commando challenge – 2 melee kills with Commando perk)
The Invincible     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
The Legend     Be the last man standing on your team in a search and destroy match. (confirmed)
The Mad Bomber     Plant two bombs in Search and Destroy or Sabotage.
The Mastodon     Complete the Star Player challenge. Get a 5:1 kill death ratio (confirmed)
The Prestige     Prestige 1 time and reach lvl 5.
The Ripper     Get a 3 kill streak with your knife completing challenge.
The Specialist     Achieve rank 9. (confirmed)
The Watchman     Call in 100 UAV’s or Counter UAV’s (confirmed)
Think Fast!     Direct impact kill using Frag grenade (must unlock and complete challenge to obtain) (confirmed).
Thermonuclear War     Get 2 Tactical Nukes (confirmed)
Time is Money     Get 5 payback kills with semtex grenades (confirmed)
Time on Target     5 Precision Airstrikes (confirmed)
To the Extreme     Win a Team Hardcore match with the top score (MVP Team Hardcore challenge) (confirmed)
Top Gun     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Toxic     Get Nuked. You must be alive at the time the nuke goes off. If you are respawning you will not get the title (confirmed)
Trackstar     Complete the challenge Marathon Pro I
Transformer     Get a Game Winning kill with a Pave Low (Confirmed)
True Liar     Get the last kill of a match with a Harrier (from the movie True Lies) (confirmed)
UAV Jammer     not yet discovered if you have discovered it email us  admin@burn360.net
Unbelievable     Get a game winning kill with a throwing knife (Must unlock and complete challenge)
Unbreakable     Deflect 10 explosions with the riot shield
Voyeur     Call in 25 UAV’s (confirmed)
Vulture     Complete the challenge Scavenger VI
Wargasm     Complete the “Wargasm” challenge (get all 3 of your killstreak rewards in under 20 seconds)
X-Ray Vision     X number of Bullet Penetration Kills

Known emblems
Emblem Image Rewarded for 8-bit Price File:8-bit_price.jpgAchieve a kill streak of 10 while having no kill streak awards equipped. (confirmed, it has nothing to do with prestiging) Burger Town
Complete 'Master Chef' Challenge Sergeant Simon Riley A.K.A Ghost File:Ghost-emblem.jpgWin MVP in a Team Deathmatch (confirmed) Al-Asad File:Al-Asad.jpgPlant 10 Bombs (confirmed) SSgt. Griggs

Makarov File:Makarov-emblem.jpgBe the MVP in a Search and Destroy match (confirmed) (got this without playing search and destroy) Soap

Dunn

Task Force 141 File:Emblem-tf141.jpg

Unlocked at Rank 41 (confirmed)

HMMWV (Hummvee) File:Emblem-hummer.jpgDestroy a car (awarded with Drifter) HMMWV with Rocket Launcher File:Emblem-launcher.jpgComplete the Hard Landing Challenge Riot Shield Kill Symbol
(Complete the "Riot Shield Veteran III" Challenge) (Confirmed) Shotgun shells File:Shotgun_Shells.jpg(Awarded with MMMM... Brains. completing Both Barrels challenge) Dogtags - File:Dogtags.jpg(Default Starting Emblem) Daisy Flower - File:Daisies.jpg(Awarded alongside "Pushin' Daisies" title) (confirmed) Bar of pink soap - File:Soap_bar.jpg

Get a "Payback" by sticking a Semtex on an enemy.You have to get both "Stuck!" and "Payback" with the Semtex.  (CONFIRMED)

(2) Skulls

A Single Pistol - File:Single_pistol.jpgComplete "Sidekick" challenge (confirmed) Bloody Handprint File:Militia_hand.jpgAwarded alongside "Streaker" (Confirmed) Steaks

Boot Stomping
Complete "Airborne" Challenge (Get a 2 kill streak with bullets while in midair) Rank - File:Pvt1.jpgFile:Cpl1.jpgFile:Sgt1.jpgFile:Pfc1.jpgFile:Ssgt1.jpgFile:Emblem-rank-sgtfc1.jpgFile:Msgt1.jpgFile:Fsgt1.jpg(Composed of several emblems, awarded for attaining each MP rank) Dual pistols

Shark face - ' File:Shark-emblem.jpgComplete the 21 Ton Giant Challenge 3. Gorilla with Crown File:King_gorilla.jpgcomplete Enemy of the State challenge Black Skull File:Skull_black.jpgComplete the "Collateral Damage" challenge (confirmed) Golden Eagle File:Gold_eagle.jpg(Complete the "Flawless" challenge) Go entire match without dying (confirmed) Man in Crosshairs (Black Crosshair on Mans head)
Awarded with Perfectionist (confirmed) Infinity Ward logo File:IW.jpgComplete "Wargasm" Challenge - Confirmed

Compass

Crutches

Marijuana leaf File:Marijuana.jpgAwarded with The Denier challenge. Heartbeat sensor File:Heartbeat_sensor.jpgAwarded with 'Givin' Static' callsign Men raising flag (Iwo Jima) File:Iwo_jima.jpg
Hearts

Tan Beret (22 SAS) File:Tan_beret.jpgCrouch Shot III (confirmed) Red Beret (Airborne) File:Redberet.jpgProne Shot III (confirmed) Sea Sniper Emblem (Gold Globe & Anchor w/swords/sniper rifle) File:Seasnipers.jpg
Medic Helmet File:Medic_helmet.jpgAwarded when have taken 100% normal damage while in pain killer mode by a explosive and live Pair of Boots

Parachute File:Paratrooper-emblem.jpgAssigned with Accident Prone (confirmed) Juggernaut head File:Juggernaut.jpgFrom Riot Shield Challenge - Two Kill streak with shield (confirmed) Comic book-style Juggernaut head File:Jugs.jpgAwarded for absorbing so many shots with riot shield. (Confirmed) UFO File:Ufo.jpgKill someone, pick up their weapon, and kill them again with their own weapon.(confirmed)

Cartoon girl's head -

File:Girl_head.jpg(Awarded alongside "Dishes are Done" title**) Painkiller pill File:Painkiller.jpg"(Once painkiller is active, survive enough to kill you normally as you kill another player) Martyrdom grenade File:Martyrdom.jpg"(Awarded for getting a kill with the Martyrdom Death Streak)" Copycat Head File:Copycat.jpgCopy someones class, then get a payback on that same person you copied. Final Stand Icon
Get back on your feet whilst in final stand or kills in final stand Velociraptor Talon

Crossed Knives

A Single Throwing Knife
Winning game kill with a throwing knife. Porter Justice poster File:Porter_justice.jpg
"Bling" perk emblem
Complete all the bling challenges Ninja Shuirken File:Shuriken.jpgComplete backstabber challenge (confirmed) Binoculars File:Binoculars.jpgGet 3 LongShot Kills in One Life (Awarded with NBK) (Confirmed) Snowmobile
Complete the "Slow but Sure" challenge The "Eye of Providence"
Awarded alongside "How The?" title Biological Hazard Symbol File:Biohazard.jpgAwarded alongside "Backfire" title Pink Skull File:Pink_skull.jpgComplete Survivalist Challenge by surviving for 5 minutes. (confirmed) Pig File:Emblem-warpig.jpg
8-Ball   File:Emblem-8ball.jpg
Infinity Ward Flask File:Emblem-hipflask.jpg
Bloodied skull with a bullet hole in front of a green back. File:BulletSkull.jpg(Awarded when winning 30 Team Deathmatch matches (Team Player: III)) (confirmed) Desert camo hat with a knife. File:HatAndKnife.jpg(Awarded with It's Personal!) Cobra helicopter.
Possibly related to AT4-HS Challenges. Ranger Helmet File:RangerHelmet.jpg(Awarded when completing Assault Expert: III) Pave Low File:Pavelow.jpg(Acquired after calling in 25 Pave Low helicopters) (Received Mine After Destroying Many Helicopters) Gatling Gun
Received with Absentee Killer challenge Red Devil File:Emblem-red-devil.jpgAwarded for winning 15 Hardcore Team Deathmatch games. (Almost positive I got this from completing "Most Kills/Fewest Deaths"

*******Accolade Prestige Badges*******

File:Prestige-1.jpgFile:Emblem-prestige-2.jpgFile:Prestige-3.jpgFile:Prestige-4.jpgFile:Prestige-5.jpgFile:Prestige-6.jpgFile:Prestige-7.jpgFile:Prestige-8.jpgFile:Prestige-9.jpgFile:Prestige-10.jpg

Bomb with an evil face and the fuse burning

Recieved after winning 30 search and destroy missions

**Note: These may be attributed to subsequent or additional challenges that follow the listed title unlock - please confirmed

Emblems

File:EMBLEMS-01.jpg

File:EMBLEMS-02.jpgFile:EMBLEMS-03.jpg

File:EMBLEMS-04.jpg

File:EMBLEMS-05.jpg

File:EMBLEMS-06.jpg

File:EMBLEMS-07.jpg

Callsigns are a feature in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Similar in appearance to nametags, they show up on screen whenever a player gets a kill, completes an objective and so on. They are very customizable, with at least 594 possible titles in game. Titles can be anything from "F.N.G." to "Suppressor" to "Surgical". With the titles come a visual background that has something to do with the title. Also available for customization are emblems, of which there are 294. Emblems are little more than small pictures that are just another way to distinguish yourself from other players.

Callsigns

File:TITLES-01.jpg

File:TITLES-02.jpg

File:TITLES-03.jpg

File:TITLES-04.jpg

File:TITLES-05.jpg

File:TITLES-06.jpg

File:TITLES-07.jpg

File:TITLES-08.jpg

File:TITLES-09.jpg

File:TITLES-10.jpg

File:TITLES-11.jpg

File:TITLES-12.jpg

File:TITLES-13.jpg

File:TITLES-14.jpg

File:TITLES-15.jpg

File:TITLES-16.jpg

File:TITLES-17.jpg

File:TITLES-18.jpg

File:TITLES-19.jpg

File:TITLES-20.jpg

File:TITLES-21.jpg

File:TITLES-22.jpg

Enjoy

Courtesy of Burn360 and 

Message Edited by G4TVLEADER on 01-31-2010 03:56 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 128 (2,180 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Titles, Emblems, and Callsigns(56k Warning)

Nov 23, 2009
very nice, thats gonna be handy later on. kudos!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 128 (2,178 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

Nov 23, 2009
I love that website it's been very useful. I'm been watching it update over the past week. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of the community. kudos
soviet gnomes
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 128 (2,178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Nov 23, 2009
you dont have any info on "The Flasher" callsign but its there in the pics. know how to get it?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 128 (2,178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1365 posts

Nov 23, 2009

nreed0427 wrote:
you dont have any info on "The Flasher" callsign but its there in the pics. know how to get it?

I'm not sure how to get it but I'm sure it involves flash banges...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 128 (2,178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3808 posts

Nov 23, 2009
I think the link is easier to read. :smileytongue:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 128 (2,178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1585 posts

Nov 23, 2009
There are all those different titles for each weapon, what differentiates them?
darkfire101
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 128 (2,178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1365 posts

Nov 23, 2009

Jeric_Ryan wrote:
I think the link is easier to read. :smileytongue:

I sense some humor in the room lol

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 128 (2,178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
815 posts

Re: **+Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Titles, Emblems, and Callsigns(56k Warning

Nov 23, 2009
How do you get that MW2 title?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 128 (2,178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1365 posts

Re: **+Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Titles, Emblems, and Callsigns(56k Warning

Nov 23, 2009

Ultimate_IronMan wrote:
How do you get that MW2 title?

i think that was made up...IDK

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 128 (2,178 Views)
0 Likes