Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Feb 13 2010
By: Ultraman38 Hekseville Citizen 360 posts
Offline

Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

11 replies 8 views Edited Feb 13, 2010

on a positive note I thought I would create a thread on why MW2 is a great game..

 

1) smooth gameplay 60fps

2) addictive as hell

3) great reward system

4) great replay value

5) decent SP mode

 

 

If you can think of anything positive plz add...

 

 

 

 

SO I created this thread to counter  all this negativity goin around...  

 

but the same ones that say negative things about MW2 go right back to playin for 6 hrs str8... go figure.

matrix
Message 1 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
965 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010

idk why i play it most the time im not even having any fun but i feel like i have the need to play if for some reason

-----
# of temporary bans: 2
Total # of days banned: 60
# of sigs removed: 4
# of smart moderators on PS.com: 0
Message 2 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/08/2007
Offline
2946 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010

Ultraman38 wrote:

on a positive note I thought I would create a thread on why MW2 is a great game..

 

1) smooth gameplay 60fps

2) addictive as hell

3) great reward system

4) great replay value

5) decent SP mode

 

 

If you can think of anything positive plz add...

 

 

 

 

SO I created this thread to counter  all this negativity goin around...  

 

but the same ones that say negative things about MW2 go right back to playin for 6 hrs str8... go figure.


I'm the guy who made the Modern Warfare 2 is GARBAGE! thread, but I have to say, I agree with your points above. However, they are not enough to overcome my disgust for this game.


Hit me up with friend invites!��

��

PSN: Blaargblaarg

Message 3 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
239 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010

choosing kill streaks

Photobucket
Message 4 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
1326 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010
It's fun. That's the only reason I need.
Message 5 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/14/2009
Offline
1576 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010

Sp4g3TT-x3_Dy1aN wrote:

idk why i play it most the time im not even having any fun but i feel like i have the need to play if for some reason


 

Same here. Even when I win I feel like i lost 18-2 k/d one game... why is that? I'm having so much fun with BFBC 2 right now. 
Message 6 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/24/2010
Offline
353 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010

Gameplay is awsome. Best FPS I've ever played.

 

IW had to **bleep** it up.

Message 7 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
965 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010

NYPUNK88 wrote:

Sp4g3TT-x3_Dy1aN wrote:

idk why i play it most the time im not even having any fun but i feel like i have the need to play if for some reason


 

Same here. Even when I win I feel like i lost 18-2 k/d one game... why is that? I'm having so much fun with BFBC 2 right now. 

 

Lol same exact thing here. BF is just so much more fun and less stressful I guess. Killstreak rewards are what make this game so stressful IMO. And like you said, I can go like 34-3 and feel like I did really bad lol.
-----
# of temporary bans: 2
Total # of days banned: 60
# of sigs removed: 4
# of smart moderators on PS.com: 0
Message 8 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/20/2009
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010
BFBC2 > MW2....for many reasons
Message 9 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
1326 posts
 

Re: Modern Warfare2 is AWESOME!

Feb 13, 2010
There's a Battle Field forum, me thinks.  If you like it so much, please spare the MW2 players and go to the other forum.
Message 10 of 12 (8 Views)
Reply