Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Re: Most pathetic death you've suffered.

Dec 3, 2009

Jason007 wrote:

There should be an accolade or callsign for deaths resulting from your care package crushing your ass. 

Something like: "Heads up" 

I think thats how you get the "DZ Clear" title. (for Drop Zone Clear)

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 3, 2009
umm... yeah how about the good ole semtex to my kill. litterally sniping for a quick second on the cliff top in afgahn and a guy runs up the airplane wing lands on the duct system on the mountian side turns left throws sticky grenade at sticks to my face 3....2.....1.... boom im dead funny as hell to cause i tried to run away from it.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4321 posts

Dec 3, 2009
SnD, defusing the bomb and as a joke threw a semtex straight up in the air....it landed on me while i was defusing and I exploded before I finished.  I also just lied about this cuz it never happened.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Dec 3, 2009
Lag deaths. Or respawning right in front of the enemy, and not being fast enough to knife.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Dec 3, 2009

Following someone for 10 seconds and just as I get in range to knife I get shot in the back by another enemy. (happens pretty often XD)

Going behind someone, lining up a headshot and then just as I start to fire I get shot from the side which pushs my gun away from the target and I end up dieing. I keep thinking noooooo I was pulling the trigger!! Come on! Let me get the kill!

soviet gnomes
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (26 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7956 posts

Dec 3, 2009

The_Rick_14 wrote:

Jason007 wrote:

There should be an accolade or callsign for deaths resulting from your care package crushing your ass. 

Something like: "Heads up" 

I think thats how you get the "DZ Clear" title. (for Drop Zone Clear)

I do have DZ Clear. I guess that's how I got it.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
590 posts

Dec 3, 2009

Jason007 wrote:
Getting crushed by my own care package...

My exact response. 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (26 Views)
Fender Bender
4430 posts

Dec 3, 2009
I was going for a Nuke on Scrapyard and I almost had my Harrier Strike (1 Kill away). There was a guy that I saw and I went in for a knife kill and backed away cause I missed. And then started running around him still keeping a good distance, he runs at me with and knifed me. I look at the Killcam afterward cause I though that was a ridiculas kill. And sure enough I was 3 feet away from him!!!!! I was pissed. I encounter the same guy again during that same match and he did the same thing! Knifed me from a distance where he clearly wasn't even close to me. :manindifferent:
Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
262 posts

Dec 3, 2009
This past weekend while playin hardcore hq pro in favela. Me and a guy on a another team saw each other i was at the top of some stairs and he was at the bottom we both shot each other and went into last stand or whatever the death streak is for it but we couldnt see each other when we went into that so we both had the same idea just chuck a flash or a stun grenade and killed each other i was laughin quite hard and i got a challege compleated lol. Oh and one time on afgan near the back of the cave playing hc tdm i was throwing a flash grenade into it but one of the guys on the other team ran out at the same time i threw i and i guess it hit him in the head and it killed him he must have been pissed and like **bleep**????
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Dec 3, 2009

Every once and a while I will go OCD and continue to go after a camper. So most embarrassing would have to be falling victim to a camper and going back for more..... again and again and again.

I just love getting those campers. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (26 Views)
0 Likes