Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2013
By: XenonSovereign Hekseville Citizen 437 posts

Next Call of Duty title next-gen exclusive?

2 replies 177 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

http://igogaming.net/2013/03/22/rumor-next-call-of-duty-title-to-be-next-gen-exclusive/

Spoiler

According to Drift0r, Call of Duty: Ghosts will be announced early May and will be set in the future, although you will be using present day weapons. Drift0r states that he doesn’t have any idea of why that may be but suggests that it may be due to a hack or some sort of apocalypse.

Another bit of detail leaked in the video is the ability to “dash into sliding while shooting” a la Vanquish. Players will also be able to peek around corners, something that was missing from the console versions of Call of Duty, but available to PC gamers.

Call of Duty: Ghosts seems like an unlikely rumor, specifically because Drift0r says the game will be released only on PlayStation 4, the unannounced Xbox and PC. With Call of Duty being the best-selling game each year, it’s hard to believe Activision would drop current generation support on the fly

Spoiler

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Re: Next Call of Duty title next-gen exclusive?

Mar 22, 2013

it's a bummer its not coming out for the current gen. and whats up with the the dash/slide while you should and proning and going side to side? Hopefully doesnt affect gameplay. oh hopefully they announce its dedicated servers =p

Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Next Call of Duty title next-gen exclusive?

Mar 29, 2013

Exclusive to PS4 eh? It'll be awhile before I buy one, so I guess I'll be jumping ship over to Battlefield 4....

Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes