First Son
13 posts

Re: OMG Network for Older Mature Gamers

Dec 31, 2012
  • Tired of all the clan drama? Do you want to game with people that just want to have fun? Are you over 30 years old? Then the Older Mature Gamers Network is the place for you. We don't worry about K/D, who is in charge, or if you can even afford to get Elite or all the map packs. Just come on over and register with us, send out some Friend Requests and your in.

Register at:

http://omgnetwork.forumotion.com/

Just please the only rule we have to register - BE OVER 30 YEARS OLD.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 58 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 58 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Gamblin-TBagr wrote:
  • Tired of all the clan drama? Do you want to game with people that just want to have fun? Are you over 30 years old? Then the Older Mature Gamers Network is the place for you. We don't worry about K/D, who is in charge, or if you can even afford to get Elite or all the map packs. Just come on over and register with us, send out some Friend Requests and your in.

Register at:

You have a name like that, and yet you claim your an older gamer? That's the type of tag I'd expect a kid would use, not someone who's supposedly older and mature.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 58 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

Icinq wrote:

Gamblin-TBagr wrote:

Register at:

You have a name like that, and yet you claim your an older gamer? That's the type of tag I'd expect a kid would use, not someone who's supposedly older and mature.

To be fair, that name could have been made when he got the ps3, did all his playing on it, and now does not want to lose everything he's earned in that time.  If he got his when it came out, he's about 6 years older now, and trust me, a lot can change in 6 years.

Sony needs to offer paid name changes as a service.  I'd pay $5 or so to change my name, given that the context of it is no longer relavent.

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 58 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 4, 2013
signed up.
hopes that "M" actually means something...it doesn't a 2O2P.
Communication is key.
"Please be courteous to others when discussing game plots and story discussion; label your posts with *spoiler* if they contain such information."
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 58 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

Warrior: Actually I have used it since PS1, I am 39 now and one of the younger on my team. But thanks for wondering.

Grease: I would probably change it but I have had it forever and I am old school like that.

Yardragon: if you read the COC which is enforced you will see the 'M' is everything. 

At OMGN there is no required times you must be on, no worries about your K/D getting too low, no worries about crap talking, nothing but mature gamers having fun. We understand that you have a job, family, and other priorities you need to attend too. Come hang out and enjoy yourself. You will find people who play in almost any game, at anytime from all around the world. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 58 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Come on check us out! Come have some fun with others that are wanting to play with "older" gamers, and a mature attitude about it all. A clan that realizes, playing games on the priority list, is not so high. At OMGN there is no required times you must be on, no worries about your K/D getting too low, no worries about crap talking, nothing but mature gamers having fun.

Register at:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 58 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Yes, you heard it right !  Older mature Gamers (Over Thirty) join our community to continue gaming in a friendly atmosphere !  We are concerned with your enjoyment of the game, not your skill level ! 

omgnetwork.forumotion.com

OMGN

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 58 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jan 27, 2013

how / where do i sign up, is it for older AND mature or older OR mature? 
I'm older guy that would like to have a regular crew to game with.

Black Ops 2

Borderlands 2

Far Cry 3

LBP 2 on vita as well as PS3

LBP Karting

Gotham City Imposters

etc.

I tried to start a clan The Older Ones but no real luck with it, I'd seriously like to join you on PS3.

How do i get an invite weymouth24 is PSN ID, still gotta figure how to kill the older clan.

Looking forward to response, thanks in advance.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 58 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Large group playing BO2/BL2 and FarCry3. Also MW3 and soon Crysis 3. Just stop by our forum to register..its that easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 58 (132 Views)
0 Likes