First Son
13 posts

Re: OMG Network for Older Mature Gamers

Feb 18, 2013
Tired of all the clan drama? Do you want to game with people that just want to have fun? Are you over 30 years old? Then the Older Mature Gamers Network is the place for you. We don't worry about K/D, who is in charge, or if you can even afford to get Elite or all the map packs. Just come on over and register with us, send out some Friend Requests and your in.

Register at:

http://omgnetwork.forumotion.com/

Just please the only rule we have to register - BE OVER 30 YEARS OLD.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 58 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Are you an older gamer, tired of clan drama? Come check us out, no tryouts, no manditory time to be online, and no drama. If your over 30 come check us out and see how gaming should be! You will recieve a warm welcome and find like minded, Older Mature Gamers!!

http://www.omgnetwork.forumotion.com

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 58 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 3, 2013
I am a new member & just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi". I have been looking for "older" & more mature gamers for a long time now and am happy to come across this site. I used to be a member of the GAP (Gamers Advisory Panel) which was an exclusive gamers club owned by Sony and members were chosen by invite only. Then for some unknown reason the GAP just disappeared. There were a few older gamers & we used to have regular "game nights" once or twice a week but then it turned into a "clique" & alot of people didn't like the new members & I happened to be a newer member so alot of friendships broke up. Stupid huh? I thought so. I left before the GAP faded out because I don't like drama. Anyway, I am a female, over 40 & looking to find some cool gamer friends to play online games with. My games include: Far Cry 3, Resident Evil 5 & 6 (I'm a big zombie fan, lol), UC2, BO1, MW3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA4, and LBP2 (which is one of my favorite games because I am a big-kid-at-heart) plus I get to use my creativity to make my own video games & movies with it. XD I don't look or feel my age & have alot of friends that play that game who are kids. I kind of adopted them as I can't have children in real life (cause of medical issues) so they come to me with their problems. But anyway, it sure would be nice to have more friends who are adults & closer to my age. XD I hope to meet some here.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 58 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I just signed up. I have been playing my COD games solo only because I didn't want to deal with the hacks and cheats. I'm looking forward to meeting some nice people to play online with.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 58 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Older gamer with a competitive side? New Xbox and PS3 MLG Divisions. 

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 58 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Mar 15, 2013

A big welcome to our newest PS3 members! 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 58 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 2, 2013

Tired of drama and kids that have zero respect for anyone? How about mandatory play times when you realize LIFE is more important?

Want a more relaxed environment that still can be competative.

If you are looking for a good time, and decide to compete or not to compete and just have fun, You have found the right clan!

Over 30yo is our only requirement. You won't be disappointed!

Please visit and register in our forums at:

http://omgnetwork.forumotion.com

PS3/XBOX 360/ PC

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 58 (145 Views)
Splicer
85 posts

Jul 15, 2013

NOTICE!

We Moved! Check out our new forum at:

http://omgnetwork.enjin.com

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 58 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013
Spoiler
14recruitad.png
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 58 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Aug 8, 2013

We are very active in Black Ops 2 right now, but are recruiting new members for the upcoming title GHOSTS for all platforms.

Stop by and check out our new site at http://omgnetwork.enjin.com/

14recruitad.png

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 58 (99 Views)
0 Likes