Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2013
By: X-MAFIA_GOD-X First Son 8 posts

PS3 CLAN "GODz MAFIA" LOOKING FOR MEMBERS. FIRST SIX WILL BE CO LEADERS...ALREADY 3 MEMBERS..

[ Edited ]
5 replies 269 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

Hey guys. I just started a new clan called  "xGODz MAFIA" ....TO JOIN PUT YOU PSN  IN A COMMENT OR ADD (NERO_THE_FALLEN)

OR APPLY ON ELITE. (SEND ME A MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT TO GOING AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CLAN INVITE.

THIS CLAN IS FOR "BLACK OPS 2" ON PS3. 

JUST CREATED . I HAVE TWO OTHER ACCOUNTS DB412 AND  X-MAFIA_GOD-X . SO IM NOT NEW TO THIS.

So here are the  rules/details.

1. FIRST SIX MEMBERS WILL BE CO-LEADERS. AND ABLE TO BRING IN ANYONE THEY CHOOSE. 3 MORE CO-LEADER SPOT OPEN

2. Will only accept people ages 15-40. I'll gladly bend the age rule for anybody as long as your not TOO immature.

3. KDR, SPM, etc doesn't matter at all. I know people that are extremely good with low SPM. 

4.     FOR THE FIRST SIX PEOPLE YOU MUST BEAT A MEMBER IN A ONE ON ONE IN SEARCH AND DESTROY.

THE REST MUST CLUTCH A 1 VS. 3 IN SEARCH.

5.  No cussing or trash talking or discouraging your teammates. Only  allowed against the opposing team. If a teammate screws up don't bad  mouth them. Encourage them. Tell them nice try or whatever. This is a  friendly and Clan operation clan only.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: PS3 CLAN "MAFIA GODz" LOOKING FOR MEMBERS. FIRST SIX WILL BE CO LEADERS...ALREADY TWO

Jul 19, 2013

Sign me up.

IGN: NooblyBiscuit

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: PS3 CLAN "MAFIA GODz" LOOKING FOR MEMBERS. FIRST SIX WILL BE CO LEADERS...ALREADY TWO

Jul 23, 2013

okay look for an invite on call of duty elite

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Would love to join buy cant find it

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 23, 2013

i will send you an invite...name was CHANGE to xGODz MAFIAx...just post your psn.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 23, 2013

xXriotsquad625Xx I just sent you an invite

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (238 Views)
0 Likes