Jul 19 2013
By: X-MAFIA_GOD-X First Son 8 posts

PS3 CLAN "GODz MAFIA" LOOKING FOR MEMBERS. FIRST SIX WILL BE CO LEADERS...ALREADY 3 MEMBERS..

[ Edited ]
5 replies 402 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

Hey guys. I just started a new clan called  "xGODz MAFIA" ....TO JOIN PUT YOU PSN  IN A COMMENT OR ADD (NERO_THE_FALLEN)

OR APPLY ON ELITE. (SEND ME A MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT TO GOING AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CLAN INVITE.

THIS CLAN IS FOR "BLACK OPS 2" ON PS3. 

JUST CREATED . I HAVE TWO OTHER ACCOUNTS DB412 AND  X-MAFIA_GOD-X . SO IM NOT NEW TO THIS.

So here are the  rules/details.

1. FIRST SIX MEMBERS WILL BE CO-LEADERS. AND ABLE TO BRING IN ANYONE THEY CHOOSE. 3 MORE CO-LEADER SPOT OPEN

2. Will only accept people ages 15-40. I'll gladly bend the age rule for anybody as long as your not TOO immature.

3. KDR, SPM, etc doesn't matter at all. I know people that are extremely good with low SPM. 

4.     FOR THE FIRST SIX PEOPLE YOU MUST BEAT A MEMBER IN A ONE ON ONE IN SEARCH AND DESTROY.

THE REST MUST CLUTCH A 1 VS. 3 IN SEARCH.

5.  No cussing or trash talking or discouraging your teammates. Only  allowed against the opposing team. If a teammate screws up don't bad  mouth them. Encourage them. Tell them nice try or whatever. This is a  friendly and Clan operation clan only.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (402 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: PS3 CLAN "MAFIA GODz" LOOKING FOR MEMBERS. FIRST SIX WILL BE CO LEADERS...ALREADY TWO

Jul 19, 2013

Sign me up.

IGN: NooblyBiscuit

Message 2 of 6 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: PS3 CLAN "MAFIA GODz" LOOKING FOR MEMBERS. FIRST SIX WILL BE CO LEADERS...ALREADY TWO

Jul 23, 2013

okay look for an invite on call of duty elite

Message 3 of 6 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Would love to join buy cant find it

Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 23, 2013

i will send you an invite...name was CHANGE to xGODz MAFIAx...just post your psn.

Message 5 of 6 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Jul 23, 2013

xXriotsquad625Xx I just sent you an invite

Message 6 of 6 (370 Views)
0 Likes