Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Re: Please report anybody who uses hacker or last stand.

Jan 3, 2011

I can understand reporting someone for cheating or boosting. But are you f r i g g i n serious. Reporting someone for using something that is legit and is put in the game for use has got to be the d u m b e s t thing I have ever heard of. I can only hope that this is just sarcasm or a joke at best. If not, is this where we are going, reporting people for doing nothing wrong whatsoever. What is the world coming to.

* Sorry for the spaces but this new forum layout just plain s u c k s

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jan 3, 2011

"You are a total loser leukoplast you need to not play this game anymore if you cant enjoy it without abusing the reporting system. This just goes to show what sort of a person you are.

I bet as a kid (if you are not one now, as you sure talk like one  and think like one) when you were playing ball if you lost you are the sort of kid that had a tantrum and then took his ball home with him so no one could play. you are just a low life loser. I really hope someone reports you and you have your rank and stats wiped, and then maybe you and your banal posts will go away!!"

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (41 Views)
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jan 3, 2011

ThatIndianGuy95 wrote:

I'm sure the Mods in the game look at what happened before banning or doing anything to the user, so all your attempts are for nothing.

I hate last stand as much as any other guy but I don't cry and complain. I love hacker so I know where explosives are and also I can find out the location of turrets. It is the enemies fault if they let another person (on the other team!) take a care package since it takes a while.

They are in the game for a reason. Stop crying.

I used to think that, but after seeing several posts about people getting stat wiped or banned even though they didn't 'cheat',  says that Treyarch isn't checking over the reports. 

Plus think about it, there is what, 300,000 people online at any given moment in the game.  Treyarch probably gets thousands or reports a minuet, there is no way they could check over each and every one of them.   They would need a full-time team of a thousand or so people constantly checking games in order to do that.  What probably happens is if somebody gets reported enough times, they will have actions taken against them.

Also I don't mind hacker pros ability to rig care packages, I have yet to some across one of these, let alone actually see one in the game.  No, I think hacker pro is overpowered and unbalanced because not only can they see every piece of equipment on the map, but they are also invisible to motion sensors.   This pretty much means anybody using a motion sensor in the match, is a automatic free kill for the person using hacker pro.

They are in the game by the mistake of the devs, and it needs to be corrected.  Just like glitches and bugs are also in the game, this is no different.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1153 posts

Jan 3, 2011

I don't use those perks, but i don't like last stand either. But i think reporting them over and over is going too far. I don't have a problem with hacker because those claymores are IMPOSSIBLE to see. Like some people said, just go to barebones.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 3, 2011

If their perks in the game to be bought and used, you can expect some people to abuse them. It isnt really cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Jan 3, 2011

OH jesus he's at it again?

Leuko...YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS GAME! It is NOT your game, and it's not OUR game! It's not going to be the perfect little thing you picture in your strange corrupted brain!

You're right, the devs made these perks, and they are there to stay, because I guaruntee you...all of your stupid bogus reporting is going straight down to Trey's computer recycle bin.

You're making no difference. In fact, you're abusing the report system and most likely hiding the ones that are ACTUALLY hacking, not using something thats in the freaking game like it's meant to be!

Sounds to me that you do nothing but spend your time on this game, and get a little angry when you lose. Suck it up man, how old are you?

If you can do nothing but complain about things like this (amongst your other insane posts) please...PLEASE. Do humanity and this community a favor, and grow up...or something. Maybe get some counseling for gaming addiction. OR better yet, go to college and become a game developer so you can make your own game. And complain about that one too.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (41 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Jan 3, 2011

P.S.

This forum is now absolutely ridiculous.

They have all made us 4 year olds.

They really block out words like l o s e r and s u c k ? hahahah. Oh man.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (41 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Jan 3, 2011

Hello.

This thread has run its due course, and can only produce flaming at this point. Our apologies if you find this in error.

L o c k e d

-Mt

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (41 Views)