Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: chillysauce First Son 1 posts

Probation for leaving a game

6 replies 224 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

I logged on to cod black op's 2 yesterday and I got a warning to finish my games or I would be put on probation and would not be able to play any multiplayer or league games for a period of time. I was wondering if this is a standard warning to everyone or is was this a warning specificly to me. i usually finish my games and only back out if i have a poor connection which is very rare. has anyone else received this message or been put on probation for this reason?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Probation for leaving a game

Jun 17, 2013

If you're referring to league play, then yes. If you have been placed and have a league team, anyone in the team that leaves too many games will have an effect on the other players in that team. Hope that helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 17, 2013

What? Are you serious? I got this message yesterday. I think I left twice in one day because the connection was so bad I couldn't do anything. Don't get me started on connection issues (part of it is the server, part of it is my ISP), but if it's so bad that I can't even get a kill because of all the glitching then I really have no choice but to leave. I never "rage-quit". But what you are saying is that if someone else on my team, who I don't even know, quits then I suffer? And it doesn't just affect league-play but all multiplayer games? Like I couldn't play hardcore team-deathmatch because some guy I don't even know has quit too many  times?  That's ridiculous. If I get banned from league play because I've quit too many games then I can understand that (even though leaving because of connection issues shouldn't count). If I get banned from ANY multiplayer game because  I get teamed with Mr. Random-Rage-Quitter then that sucks, and should definitely be changed ASAP. Please tell me it only affects league-play, but even then Mr. Random-Rage-Quitter should be the one to suffer, not me.

-Cj
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 18, 2013

This only is used in League play. HC TDM doesn't count, since it is not used in league play. Best thing to do is if you are involved in LP, invite your friends to play. This would help your team work and allow you to win more matches. It also stops your non friends from rage quiting during play. I can't even count how many times I'm been in a LP match and a quarter through the game I'm the last one on my team when we're down only 10 points.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I got a 5 minute probation from lagging out of the match.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 3, 2013

No plug-pulling allowed, ROFL :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Jul 3, 2013

So let me see if I understand this right. I'll get put on probation because I have to back out because of some company is too cheap to either get better servers or get dedicated servers? sounds pretty nessed up to me. just think about how much fun we could have on call of duty if they had dedicated servers. I've pretty much gave up on call of duty as for buying newer titles. I mean look at battlefield 3, I have crappy internet and I'm still able to play battlefield 3 and way more intense graphics (I don't care about graphics, I'm just saying I'm able to play more of a intense graphics game on a crappy internet than a crappy graphics game on a crappy internet and that is backwards).

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (140 Views)
0 Likes