Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: Quickscoping

Jun 6, 2010
lmao im not very good at it
but i sometimes get it right and the good old game winning kill cam no scope lmao
Solo Sniper!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Jun 6, 2010

QSing is very addictive. I try to get one or two qs's a game when I snipe, but honestly I prefer to drag shot when I snipe because I like to see my sites on the upper torso, I am working on getting my 1000 headshots at the moment as well.

But it just feels so good when you get a good qs off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Jun 6, 2010

Hit markers ruined sniping for me in all forms....quick scoping or hardscoping. Something about shooting a guy in the head and getting a hit marker just doesn't add up.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (1 View)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jun 6, 2010

BigSpang wrote:

Hit markers ruined sniping for me in all forms....quick scoping or hardscoping. Something about shooting a guy in the head and getting a hit marker just doesn't add up.

yes i love this because its so damn true kudo for u!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 6, 2010
Wow, i love how people date quick scoping back to cod4 and the m40. THERE ARE OTHER GAMES WITH SNIPER RIFLES! geez some people are just unbelievable. When i played Cod2 Big Red One, i would always quickscope. and thats exactly what people called it. It wasnt till around W@W and Cod4 that it became popular. So you morons who think quickscoping originated in cod4, yeah you're wrong. It's just more fun and popular what with sleight of hand pro. I bet the majority of people that say, "You're only good at quickscoping if you do it in cod4 only" *cough* TROLL *cough* haven't even played any games in the cod series before Modern Warfare.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jun 6, 2010

for some reason, i only quick scope in private matches, and in pub matches i just hard scope, or not snipe at all. i snipe better when it doesnt matter if u die or not..... i get frustrated easily in pub matches

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jun 13, 2010

I need a quickscope lobby.  Anyone who needs people on their list to invite to quickscope lobbies, add me up.  No mic though

------------------------------------------------------------

Add me up if you need people to invite into quickscope lobbies.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 20, 2010

xXNappyxHeadXx20 wrote:

Syko_v2 wrote:

Can any of y'all actually qs well? without sleight of hand pro? Quickscoping takes no skill with sleight of hand pro. PLEASE dont think you're good at qs'ing until u can do something on cod4 with m40 or without sleight of hand pro on mw2.

it's all the same thing. just need good timing thats all.

amen to that. quickscoping without sleight of hand pro puts you at a severe disadvantage to any other weapon due to the difference in downsighting.. i can personally say it doesnt take anymore skill to slowscope than to quickscope.. i occasionally forget to put sleight of hand pro on my sniper class and only have to adjust the timing slightly to get my hits. i dont see how anyone who quickscopes would have trouble with slowscopes since either way you have to wait for your sights to come up to fire accurately.. either way youre just waiting on that cue to fire..

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 20, 2010

BigSpang wrote:

lol painkiller's a beach

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11498 posts

Aug 20, 2010

It gets boring pretty quickly though.

LastShot-
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (1 View)