Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
624 posts

Re: Quickscoping

Aug 20, 2010

F-X_HNTR wrote:
Wow, i love how people date quick scoping back to cod4 and the m40. THERE ARE OTHER GAMES WITH SNIPER RIFLES! geez some people are just unbelievable. When i played Cod2 Big Red One, i would always quickscope. and thats exactly what people called it. It wasnt till around W@W and Cod4 that it became popular. So you morons who think quickscoping originated in cod4, yeah you're wrong. It's just more fun and popular what with sleight of hand pro. I bet the majority of people that say, "You're only good at quickscoping if you do it in cod4 only" *cough* TROLL *cough* haven't even played any games in the cod series before Modern Warfare.

Those little noobs, actually thinking something and being wrong! How dare they be wrong? It's a travesty, ban their PSN's and stop them making them in future!

That was a joke, you need to chill hunter. I'm not surprised people think CoD 4 is the game where Q'scoping originated, because this is a Call of Duty Forum! I'll admit it, I thought it originated in CoD 4! So what? You don't need to get so peed off about little things.

Do you even know what a troll is? :smileytongue: Your use of it in that isn't what trolling is.

My best game achievement? Probably 10th 65 on CoD W@W.

Get your Portable ID!

Check out my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkyBarnes
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 20, 2010

LastShot- wrote:

It gets boring pretty quickly though.

i find that any technique when used frequently gets to be repetitive.. i started with an assault rifle and got bored, switched to sniping and got my nuke emblem and was over it, started quickscoping and got my 1000 headshots and it got lame.. its all about finding new techniques to challenge yourself

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 21, 2010

I hate it because im not 'skilled' enough to do this **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Aug 22, 2010

Cant quickscope at all, tried for a while but never got the hang of it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes