Jun 24 2013
By: HoboKyle5 First Son 2 posts

Revolution Of Gaming looking for CoD:BO2 members!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 253 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle and I'm part of a community called Revolution of Gaming or RoG for short. We are a community that has been xbox for years now. We have just decided to start up a PS3 brigade/part of the community. So we are looking for some members that want to help a community get established on a new system. We aren't a competitive community so no need to ask to try out all you need to do is go to RoGclan.com and make an account. Once you do that you can post a message on here with the name you signed up with and I will help you get in to what we call a brigade. Brigades help us sort people by which game or system they play as of right now the PS3 brigade is small, but that is because we started it under a week ago. So yet again if you want to help an established xbox community break new ground and become a great PS community then post a message here or go to rogclan.com and sign up.  There is some information that I'm going to list about the community.

- The community is mainly a xbox community at this time, but we are working hard for it to become a huge playstation community. We would love your help to make this dream possible.

- We have a rank structure that helps us keep everything organized and flowing. 

- We do require members to log in and post of the site a few times a week. 

- The only game we support of PS3 right now is Call of Duty: Black ops 2. That doesn't mean we do not play other games that is just the main game we play.

So those are a few points I wanted to make so if you are interested please post here and then head over to rogclan.com and sign up then post and app. 

Thank you,

Kyle

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Revolution Of Gaming looking for CoD:BO2 members!

Jun 25, 2013
bump
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Revolution Of Gaming looking for CoD:BO2 members!

Jul 3, 2013

bump

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)
0 Likes