I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Re: So....It's Almost Here.....

Oct 7, 2010

NightmareStorm wrote:

myang245 wrote:

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
I'm concerned about Hacker and the ballistic knife.

Who isn't...Seems like the Ballistic knife is going to turn out as a flaw in the game....About hackers.....There'll probably be some sense so much has already happened to Mw2...

wrong hacker, his taking about the perk hacker, lets u change enemy equipment into friendly, boobytrap care packages, and soemthing else for the non-pro version.

LOL....I messed up big time....

------------------------------------------
Thinking Of Something To Type Down......
Message 11 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Oct 7, 2010

I personally can't wait for it to come out. I will be most interested in the SP, although I'm probably the one of the only people who is actually interested in SP more than the MP. Other than that, I wan't to see how MP is improved/changed and enjoy the heck out of it in general.

Message 12 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Oct 7, 2010

Yeah, the ballistics knife was a concern to me, then I noticed on the "customization" trailer that it was listed a secondary weapon. I originally figured it was equipment. I guess trading your pistol out for a pressurized knife, would kinda equal out. Besides that everything looks alright, so far...We shall know soon enough.

Message 13 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4054 posts

Oct 7, 2010
Balistic knife looks fine. Hackers gonna be cool, but I wish it would still do what SitRep pro did, or I hope they at least have some pro perk do that.

BF3 Stats
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre...
Message 14 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2166 posts

Oct 7, 2010
Um I'm excited for that first night that me and my bro are going to be up playing it. He is taking off work the next day to play and I'll most likely be off too. The only thing we'll have to do is go to class for like 2 hours since we're in college but even then lol.
-----------------------------------

Message 15 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Oct 7, 2010
My only complaint is that people seem to be going ape **bleep** with the tubes in MW2 right now...I guess they're trying to get in as much as posible before Black Ops...Not like they're not going to do it in BO anyways...... -_-
Everyone's a critic....
Message 16 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4054 posts

Oct 8, 2010
but blackops will see so much less tubing. No DC, no OMA, scavanger doesnt replace them, and there is flack jacket perk. The day of the tubers almost at its end.

BF3 Stats
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre...
Message 17 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Oct 8, 2010

I cant wait for it, hate MW2 now my stats are doomed.

Message 18 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 8, 2010

I dislike the RC, as well. It seems too much of a gimmick. What I'm most looking forward to are the different online multiplayer modes. In particular, "One in the Chamber". I think that'll be soooo much freakin' fun. I love games that are customized that much. So, only allowing everyone with pistols with one bullet and the ability to knife, that's awesome.

For a company that spent so much time and energy exhorting the virtues of a free online service, to charge for marginally useful access and other nebulous online things, this is just another slap in the face of PS3 owners who were previously told that rumble is last gen, backwards compatibility is great and the versatility of their system in allowing other operating systems to be used on their hardware was a great feature.
- Lono, Sarcastic Gamer

Message 19 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1246 posts

Oct 8, 2010

My biggest concern are HACKING PRESTIGES,  & LEADERBOARDS Im not aiming to go on the first 10 of the score leaderboards anymore im just waiting for to be in a good place were I could play this game without fear of MORE AND MORE HACKERS. PERIOD

Message 20 of 24 (6 Views)
0 Likes