Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 31 2010
By: Jello715 Wastelander 696 posts

There's no reason for complaining!

6 replies 18 views Edited Dec 31, 2009
Let's say you get killed by a grenade launcher. You get pissed off and think "What a noob! RAGE QUIT!!" Then you come on the forums and complain about how you got killed by a noob tube. There's no reason to complain, because you too, can use a noob tube.

Same thing with knifers! Everyone always complains about people with tactical knives are cheap. Everyone has a tactical knife (default class), so don't complain. You don't have to use it, but you always have the option.
No signature for now.
Message 1 of 7 (18 Views)
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Re: There's no reason for complaining!

Dec 31, 2009
I agree!!  Well put!  Just play the game!!! 
CapnCwby1969 Trophy Card
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 2 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Dec 31, 2009
there will always be a reason to complain lol it's just up to the individual who decides if it's something worth complaining over or not.
New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 3 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3135 posts

Dec 31, 2009

Jello715 wrote:
Let's say you get killed by a grenade launcher. You get pissed off and think "What a noob! RAGE QUIT!!" Then you come on the forums and complain about how you got killed by a noob tube. There's no reason to complain, because you too, can use a noob tube.

Same thing with knifers! Everyone always complains about people with tactical knives are cheap. Everyone has a tactical knife (default class), so don't complain. You don't have to use it, but you always have the option.

I agree even though I complain. But as a sniper are you honestly telling me Juggernaut never pissed you off? Just as an example of something that hinders your style of play in a cheap way.
"I'm as clever as a stick in a bucket of pigswill"
Message 4 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Dec 31, 2009
its just stupid, im not complaing but this guy had an only "Noob Tube" class with danger close, M203 and a thumber. It was on Afghan and thats all he did... its just annoying.
Message Edited by O_dawg28 on 12-31-2009 02:13 PM
Message 5 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Dec 31, 2009
If you get killed by a grenade launcher, then you should just go kill them instead of quitting the match.
Message 6 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3135 posts

Dec 31, 2009

AlphaWolf777 wrote:
If you get killed by a grenade launcher, then you should just go kill them instead of quitting the match.

Whoa, I would just like to point out that I have NEVER quit a match cos I'm getting killed too much, I'll only quit a match if the connection is too horrible and I can barely control my guy.
"I'm as clever as a stick in a bucket of pigswill"
Message 7 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes