Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 06 2013
By: IWILLDES-l-ROYU Uncharted Territory 1495 posts

Tired of this Franchise

[ Edited ]
4 replies 168 views Edited Oct 6, 2013

Im not excited at all about the new Ghost COD and am fed up with these games as they seem to get worse after each installment.

Reasons for include,

The Cod Multiplayer Format is stale, riddled with online hacks/ turbo Controllers  that are promoted on the internet  (see Black ops 2)

Spec ops is dumb and hasnt been fun since MW2, Survival on Mw3 was total waste of time.

MW3 Mulitplayer was horrible IMO, Bops 2 was really bad at launch and it really ruined it for alot of people.

Zombies on Bops 2 is all about quests and not at all designed to be fun.  I dont play the new maps for longer than a week then they just go to waste.  For all the new bells and whistles again It just too much work and not enough fun anymore.

The story in Zombies has been changed to the point where it makes no sense whatsoever now.

OP killstreaks and overall cheap gameplay.

Hiding behind barriers that only show players head yet they can still shoot you (Head Glitching)

Killcams that remind me how frustrated i get when it shows something completly different on my screen durring a gunfight.

Lagg Compensation or whatever it is that they did to make game more OP to people with crappy connections.

Constant Host dashboarding.

Lack of ability to kick people from Zombie matches that dont have mics that leads to pissing contests between people who want to play with mics vs people who refuse to leave the lobby when asked to because they dont use theirs.

Zombie matches that dont count towards level progression (highest round on leaderboards) when someone decides to leave which is most of the time.

Constant Camping in a game that is supposed to be fast action, and promotion of this by adding to much cover in the map design.

Guarentee that the game will be non functional at launch.  See past 3 COD's

This is just my opinion and why I dont care at all about this New COD. 

It is not ment to start a flame war or pursuade anyone else, just why Im tired of this and not at all intererested.

iwilldes-l-royu
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Re: Tired of this Franchise

Oct 6, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

IWILLDES-l-ROYU wrote:

Im not excited at all about the new Ghost COD and am fed up with these games as they seem to get worse after each installment.

Reasons for include,

The Cod Multiplayer Format is stale, riddled with online hacks/ turbo Controllers  that are promoted on the internet  (see Black ops 2)

Spec ops is dumb and hasnt been fun since MW2, Survival on Mw3 was total waste of time.

MW3 Mulitplayer was horrible IMO, Bops 2 was really bad at launch and it really ruined it for alot of people.

Zombies on Bops 2 is all about quests and not at all designed to be fun.  I dont play the new maps for longer than a week then they just go to waste.  For all the new bells and whistles again It just too much work and not enough fun anymore.

The story in Zombies has been changed to the point where it makes no sense whatsoever now.

OP killstreaks and overall cheap gameplay.

Hiding behind barriers that only show players head yet they can still shoot you (Head Glitching)

Killcams that remind me how frustrated i get when it shows something completly different on my screen durring a gunfight.

Lagg Compensation or whatever it is that they did to make game more OP to people with crappy connections.

Constant Host dashboarding.

Lack of ability to kick people from Zombie matches that dont have mics that leads to pissing contests between people who want to play with mics vs people who refuse to leave the lobby when asked to because they dont use theirs.

Zombie matches that dont count towards level progression (highest round on leaderboards) when someone decides to leave which is most of the time.

Constant Camping in a game that is supposed to be fast action, and promotion of this by adding to much cover in the map design.

Guarentee that the game will be non functional at launch.  See past 3 COD's

This is just my opinion and why I dont care at all about this New COD. 

It is not ment to start a flame war or pursuade anyone else, just why Im tired of this and not at all intererested.

Call ACTIVISION.  If you have any problems with COD.  Don't listen  to KING.  COD, is still a great franchise but yes, does it need work still, yes!  No video game was ever build perfectly.  

Yes, I did complete Spec Ops in MW3, some of it was a pain going through.  As for mic, I rarely but I just use my eye and keep it on at the end of my TV. People hear me fine and works well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

I think the point i was trying to make was that while i really enjoyed MW2 and BOp1

MW3 and BOPs2 both made really bad impressions on me.

Count me out of ghost

Just saying

iwilldes-l-royu
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 6, 2013

IWILLDES-l-ROYU wrote:

I think the point i was trying to make was that while i really enjoyed MW2 and BOp1

MW3 and BOPs2 both made really bad impressions on me.

I enjoyed MW3 and BO2   I play all the games in vet, missions were fun.  Only play, yes they need to fine to somethings, especially in Terminal where they are hacking it.  But, I reported it hopefully gets fixed.  

Yes, Spec Ops was fun  and a  pain but challenge.  I did most of it on my own!   

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes