Wastelander
766 posts

Re: We Must Stop Hackers From destroying Call of Duty Games

Aug 31, 2012

xtlc2003 wrote:

Ah I see now, my bad. I figured the guy we were following was the hacker who got caught and I was like "How is he hacking, he sucks" but now that I paid attention to the kill cam I realize he was getting killed by a hacker.

That is bad but how do you know it was a PC?

at first me too. chat box in top left.and the way he spins around looks like he was using mouse. im also a PC fps gamer :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 11 of 52 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Aug 31, 2012

xtlc2003 wrote:

Ah I see now, my bad. I figured the guy we were following was the hacker who got caught and I was like "How is he hacking, he sucks" but now that I paid attention to the kill cam I realize he was getting killed by a hacker.

That is bad but how do you know it was a PC?

If you go to ServerDestroyeR's youtube page its all PC gaming, and you can see what the aimbot cheat / hack looks like on his screen.

He calls himself the king of PC gaming, lol.

Message 12 of 52 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 1, 2012
hacking is ok. stop being babys. like seriously no is gonna stop them. most of all on mw2 because there is to much hackers. ya ive been deranked 5 times in 2 days. it **bleep** me off. like the {CH} and hacks like those arent tht bad they kina help u out. it helped me get extended mags for my intervention othervse the quickscope gun.
thanx 4 reading
Message 13 of 52 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 1, 2012
i get at least three hacks a day. only bc i dont play 24/7 like most ppl. those ppl have no life
Message 14 of 52 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 1, 2012

MIST__NINJA-_- wrote:
i get at least three hacks a day. only bc i dont play 24/7 like most ppl. those ppl have no life

i garuntee most people dont play 24/7

trophy huting currently

Message 15 of 52 (342 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Sep 2, 2012

MIST__NINJA-_- wrote:
hacking is ok. stop being babys. like seriously no is gonna stop them. most of all on mw2 because there is to much hackers. ya ive been deranked 5 times in 2 days. it **bleep** me off. like the {CH} and hacks like those arent tht bad they kina help u out. it helped me get extended mags for my intervention othervse the quickscope gun.
thanx 4 reading

Hacking is ok? Hacking is AGAINST THE RULES. If you have to hack a game (whatever the method) then you are cheating and breaking the rules. Sorry, but thats it. People that are doing this are killing the call of duty games!

If your not good at first person shooters, then go play a game where you dont have to CHEAT.

I play legit and have never cheated "MIST__NINJA-_-", and I AM PROUD OF IT. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 16 of 52 (340 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I hate it when hacker/cheaters mess up a really good game, just because they can't shoot.  But you are right they really need to get that hacking/cheating under control. 

Message 17 of 52 (335 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Chikiezilla wrote:

I hate it when hacker/cheaters mess up a really good game, just because they can't shoot.  But you are right they really need to get that hacking/cheating under control. 

Thank you Chickiezilla. It just burns me that people hack and cheat and they really cant see they look foolish, branded as pathetic, and risk getting banned.

Call of duty 4, MW2, and world at war are completely ruined.

Again, thanks for your comment, and cheers! :smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 52 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14866 posts

Sep 2, 2012

MIST__NINJA-_- wrote:
thanx 4 reading

What kind of illogic produces this type of thought?

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."

Fabulous!
Message 19 of 52 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 3, 2012

darknovaxp wrote:

MIST__NINJA-_- wrote:
thanx 4 reading

What kind of illogic produces this type of thought?

my guess is someone whos given up

trophy huting currently

Message 20 of 52 (322 Views)