Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2012
By: CyberGawD Lombax Warrior 99 posts

Why Did ThisHappen???....HELP ME PLEASE

7 replies 246 views Edited Jul 2, 2012

i just started playing CoD // WAW....i haven't prestiged up...but all of a sudden i'm ranked to the max lvl 65.

is there a way that i could delete my account and start from scratch with this game. this happened twice with two of my ps accounts.

i enjoyed ranking up all on my own but now that i entered one of these servers the other night, something happened and now i am fully ranked. please help me my fellow ps users.

Message 1 of 8 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Why Did ThisHappen???....HELP ME PLEASE

Jul 3, 2012
World at War has a lot of hacking going on. You probably entered a hacked lobby as far as I know you can't get your account reset
Message 2 of 8 (230 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jul 11, 2012

thanks bro i appreciate the reply.

Message 3 of 8 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012
If you are 4 star lv 65 you could prestiege and unlock everything again. It wasn't until MW3 that they had a reset stats option, and of course there are no hackers in that game right now. EDIT: I just got hacked today and know ow it feels. At least you can get your token in MW3 lol. Unfortunantly there isn't much uyoucan do.
Message 4 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2419 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

CyberGawD wrote:

i just started playing CoD // WAW....i haven't prestiged up...but all of a sudden i'm ranked to the max lvl 65.

is there a way that i could delete my account and start from scratch with this game. this happened twice with two of my ps accounts.

i enjoyed ranking up all on my own but now that i entered one of these servers the other night, something happened and now i am fully ranked. please help me my fellow ps users.

Because the game is outdated...

Message 5 of 8 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Can't you delete save game data?

Message 6 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jul 19, 2012

That would do nothing. Call Of Duty saves all the Players data on their servers not the save files. To the OP I do understand why you would want to rank up on you're own I am sorry nothing can be done but to make a new profile and start from there.

metal gear solid 4 1920x1200
Message 7 of 8 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

CyberGawD wrote:

Yeah it was a hacker.  I really liked WaW but hackers have made the game no fun to play.

Free userbars
Message 8 of 8 (137 Views)
0 Likes