Jan 14 2013
By: IWILLDES-l-ROYU Uncharted Territory 1495 posts

Why Pro Zombies Players wont play with you...

[ Edited ]
5 replies 534 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

This is  more for education rather than a insult but there are many reasons why Pro zombie players (eyes and higher) like myself and others that wont play with people under certain conditions.

First of all lets explain rank a little bit.  When you get skull rank your position from hence forward is dependent on your Zombie kills to death ratio.  This applies to both tranzit and survival, and i suspect grief as well but i dont mess with grief.  In order to get Knife through head rank you need a ratio of 60 dead zombies per death.  But there is a catch that many people dont know about.

When someone Times out or quits, The progession stops there.  So basically when someone quits the game, everyone else is playing for nothing.  Your leaderboard stats and rank progession stops at this point regardless if you quit, stay, do well, or otherwise. 

Now that we understand this lets get to why we dont play with "suspect parties"

Spiltscreeners - Automatic dont want to play with you.  I dont care if your screename is hotchick1 and 2 or whatever.  It's a wasted game.  i am sure there are good splitscreen players out there but many of us have had too many bad experiences with you people to even want to try.  Splitscreen makes it harder to play, and when you die it puts all the pressure on us to end the round which you will prob quit because you dont know how to farm money.

No mics- In survival no big deal really with strong players, but in tranzit, no mic is an automatic I wont play with you.  You need communication in tranzit to set up the team with shields, PAP weapons, and to help revive teamates when split up.  When you die and I or others cant revive you because we dont know where you are, you will quit and waste my time since my progression stops when you do quit.  Truth is you need your mic here more than you do in TDM with your friends.

Kids- Do any of em ever play serious? Automatic don't want to play with you.  Most are loud, annoying, and want to hear themelves talk all game long even if no one is talking to them.  **bleep** and play already. 

Stealing zombies at the window- Do you really want to **bleep** me off and make me quit?  Your stats will stop progressing once I do.  Why would you go out of your way to **bleep** off the people who give you the best chance of making it far?

Funny now?  I can get kills anywhere, I hurt you more when I quit than I hurt myself. 

Not really a rant but maybe if people realize that they screw everyone when they leave game early, play bad, knife the bus driver to close the doors, **bleep** people off by stealing window zombies and otherwise silly stuff perhaps they would not do it.

In short, We get annoyed when we get to round 19 in tranzit or town survival, and some DB quits the game and I and the rest of the people who have wasted a hour and a half getting there have to start over because nothing counts once the first person quits.

P.s. - Stop wasting 4000 points on the stupid box before round 5 and grab a Submachine gun from the wall and get yourself some Jugg First in town survival.  Then worry about the box.  Who really needs the ray gun before round 10 anyway?

Also - If you are trying to gain rank, using tombstone will give you a "death" and hurt your ratio.  Its actually better to get revived if you have enough money to get your perks back.  This is why money farming is so important.  Using tombstone to get your weapons back is fine but rank wise its better to get revived than take a "death". If you have Tombstone You can bleed out and still get your weapons back, it will be there, so its better to try and get revived first than just use it once you go down.

If your a low rank person, and someone who is higher is nice enough to take a shot with you, do the right thing and dont quit please.

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 1 of 6 (534 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Re: Why Pro Zombies Players wont play with you...

Jan 14, 2013

People shooting zombies at my windows is exactly why I don't play zombies online. And people throwing grenades all over my area, allowing crawlers that I don't know exist kill me from behind. I stick to split screen and private matches with people that I know play right. Good to know about people quitting mid-game though, I didn't know that

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 2 of 6 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jan 15, 2013
If you want little kids to go away, reprt them for having a modded controller, itll make em cry lol, look it up on youtube it works
The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Message 3 of 6 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 15, 2013

wow didnt know theres zombie snobs. jk. but yea fair enough. It's the same in MP, dont play the objective? **bleep**

Message 4 of 6 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 17, 2013

105.png

Message 5 of 6 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14869 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Alas, a downside to the visible ranking of zombie players. I agree with you about kids, no one likes the 15 year old that expels "your mom" jokes like it's 1999, that is where I draw the line though. I've played Nazi Zombies since World at War, that is 2008, before there were easter eggs, before there was a story, before it was simply zombies. And now, because I haven't accumulated enough hours playing the most recent Call of Duty, determined simply from a glance at my rank, I am not fit to play with the self proclaimed "pros". I rather not play with elitists either, it's why I find myself playing a purer form of the game.

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."

Fabulous!
Message 6 of 6 (407 Views)
0 Likes